Chapter 8

Jasmine took a deep breath before knocking at the door in front of her. As she heard and slightly show someone walk towards she heard atlantis speak.

“we need to get in and out. play it cool, but also find that other damn dagger.” jasmine nodded as the door opened she smiled at the figure in front of us.

“ah, jasmine what a lovely surprise.”

“yes it is grand magus.”

“well come on in.” he said moving aside letting her walk through as she looked at his huge mansion. “lovely place you have grand magus.”

he closed the door and smiled. “why yes, lovely and expensive.” he said making her smile slightly.

“whu don't you go wait in the living room i’ll fix us some tea.”

“no.”

“no thanks grand magus. i’m not much of a tea fan.”

“well i'll make coffee instead.” he said and walked off before jasmine could reject him again.

She started looking in the living room quickly for the dagger, but didn't find the dagger.

“we may have to check somewhere more private.”

“you think?” jasmine whispered

“sit.”

Jasmine was quickly forced by Atlantis to sit down on the couch as the grand magus walked in the living room with a tray of coffee.

“really grand magus you don't have to treat me.” jasmine said

“yes i do. you're my guest. plus it's not everyday college students, let alone witches come knocking at my door.” he started as he placed the tray down and handed jasmine a glass which she slowly took.

He sat down across from her crossing his legs and looked at her sternly.

“creep.”

“so tell me jasmine. why are you here?” he asked

“well um...” jasmine cleared her throat thinking of an idea.

“i think i have a plan to defeat the werewolves.”

“oh really?”

“mhmm....” jasmine said taking a sip of the coffee.

“no!”

Jasmine was forced to spit the coffee out of her mouth making it splash all over the table and grand magus making her eyes widened.

“i'm so sorry.”

He stood up and looked down. “it's quiet alright jasmine i’m going to go get a towel.”

“may i use your bathroom.” she asked as he nodded. “third door upstairs.” he pointed and went back to the kitchen.