daddy

"Baby, you can tell me," Mike said, resting a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. Will shook his head, his hazel green eyes glued to the chipped tile of the Byers' kitchen floor. He could feel his hands shaking already and he wished he hadn't said anything about his kink in the first place.

"It's too embarrassing," Will sighed.

"It can't be that bad, baby," Mike smiled and rubbed his shoulder, not sure how else to comfort him. He couldn't think of anything that would really make him uncomfortable. He wasn't very fond of feet... or piss, but he still wouldn't think any less of Will if that was what he was into. "Will, it's okay. Just tell me what you want," Mike said.

"I can't," Will persisted, "You'll think it's gross," He said. Mike huffed and stood up from his seat on the floor next to his boyfriend. He held out a hand to pull him up. Will took it and reluctantly stood.

"I won't. What is it? Do you like... blood?" Will shook his head quickly and Mike decided to keep guessing. "Is it piss?" He asked trying to look open minded. What could be so bad? "Feet? Incest? Beastiality?"

"Just stop Mike," Will pleaded, looking genuinely digested by the suggestions. "It's stupid, so why don't you just forget about it?"

"It's not stupid, if you want something you should be comfortable talking to me about it. Why are you acting like it's such a big deal. The worst that could happen is that I say no!" Mike explained, he was actually becoming annoyed with how much Will didn't trust him.

"Daddy," Will whispered. Mike raised his eyebrows and smiled. He couldn't help but let out a small giggle. Will's head snapped up to stare at his partner. Mike didn't notice, he just kept laughing. Will felt hot tears burning his soft cheek. That's when Mike noticed.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He asked, gently taking Will's hand and brushing his thumb over his knuckles. Will bowed his head in shame, and his long hair fell over his face.

"Why would you laugh at me? You could have just said no, why did you have to laugh at me?" Will asked, and Mike could hear the pain in his voice.

"I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing because having a daddy kink isn't a big deal. You made me think it would be bad. That's a really normal thing, babe. I'm sorry I made you sad, but I wasn't making fun of you," Mike explained patiently. Will looked up confused.

"Really? You don't think there's something wrong with me?" Will asked. Mike smiled and brushed the hair out of Will's face. Will didn't seem entirely consoled, though. "There's more," He sighed.

"Tell me everything baby boy," Mike said and kissed Will's small hand. Will nodded, anxiously. Then he waited a moment to collect his thoughts.

"I want you to be in control," Will said, hesitantly.

"Hate to break it to you, but I've always been in control," Mike chuckled. Will nodded, finally smiling, but he still couldn't bring himself to look at Mike.

"More than that though," Will continued. "I want you to tell me what to do, to make me do it. I want you to control me..." Will felt so vulnerable. He liked the feeling, he knew Mike wouldn't laugh at him. He felt safe.