punishment

Will sighed quietly as he wrapped his palm around the shaft of his cock and began to slowly stroke himself. His left hand slowly made its way down his chest, and he gently pinched his nipples. It had been a while since anyone touched Will's cock, especially himself. Mike usually didn't let him touch himself while they were having sex, because he didn't need to, Will enjoyed the feeling regardless of if he needed it to come or not. Mike also had a rule that Will wasn't allowed to masturbate without Mike's permission.
But, after his bad day at school, Mike wasn't home, and he just wanted to get himself off. Images of his boyfriend slipped into his mind. He envisioned Mike's thin hands on his dick. He imagined Mike's rough, chapped lips on his neck, making him shiver. Will's mouth fell open in a soft moan, and he stuck his middle and index fingers into his mouth and began sucking, as he remembered all the times Mike's long finger had been on his tongue just before-

Will moved onto the next step, with one hand still pumping his dick, he forced his pointer finger into his hole, feeling the tight warmth engulf the digit. His lashes fluttered closed over his hazel eyes, and he grimaced at the slight burn.

Mike loved that expression. He enjoyed seeing how much Will liked the pain. And Mike smirked at it now, from the hallway where he'd been watching through the open door. He used the opportunity to walk in and make his presence known. Will was lying on his side now, thrusting the one finger in and out of his hole.

"More," Mike ordered. Will's eyes shot open, and he flung his body upward in a panic. "Shh, it's just me," Mike smiled, calmly. "Go back to what you were doing, but add another finger," He ordered.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." Will sighed. "I know I'm not supposed to play with myself without you, but I was having-"

"It's okay. Just do as I say, add a finger," Mike repeated, and Will did so hesitantly sliding two fingers into himself and groaning quietly. Mike watched with hungry eyes a plan in mind. Will went on like this for a minute or so, and when the on instructions he received with to add a third finger, he actually started to believe he wouldn't be punished. Mike was undressing himself, and beneath his boxers, he was painfully hard from watching the younger boy fuck himself on his fingers. Will gasped when he felt the bed dip behind him, where he at some point had gotten on his hands and knees, and Mike's hand trailed down his back, stopping on his smooth ass. His hand rose and came down hard on the soft flesh. Will squeaked, but continued his motion otherwise silently.

That is, until he felt Mike's hand on his own and realized Mike was trying to force one of his fingers into Will's ass along with Will's three digits. Will removed his and pushed Mike's hand away, earning himself another slap on the ass.

"Who do you think you are?" Mike hissed, wrapping one arm around Will's femininely thin waist and held him in place while the next few hits were administered. "You think you get to touch your little cock without me and just get away with it?" Mike asked with another smack. "No, whore. This ass is my property, but I'll be nice, I guess. So, since you want fingers in you so badly, I'll give you some. You're gonna take everything I give you till I let you cum. Then I'm gonna fuck your throat and your ass, because you clearly need to be reminded who these slutty little holes belong to," Mike snarled, shoving three of his finger in, where Will's had been moments before. Will's entire body was shaking in anticipation of what Mike was gonna do to him.

The fourth finger hurt more than he had expected, but he could take it. He pushed back on Mike's fingers only to be held firmer Mike's grip so he couldn't move as Mike's fingers scissored inside him. Will was a moaning mess beneath him.