32. (Irene's ver.)

Today wasn't like any other day, Little did we all know was that someone was gonna plan something.

"Hey Bear" Irene says sitting down on the chair in front of Seulgi.

"Hey Irene, What's up?" Seulgi layed on the floor with her legs crossed, staring up at her.

"Bear, What if there was a way I could get you out?" Irene now sat on the floor making Seulgi sigh,

"No"

"What?"

"No, I deserve to be in jail" Seulgi knew something-

"No you don't! You were brainwashed-" Irene grabbed the bars.

"It's not just that" Seulgi backed away from her

"What are you hiding this time" Seulgi looked at her scared, It broke and angered Irene but what was she scared of?

"Irene, You'll hate me even more. I'm breaking up with you" Those words stabbed Irene in the heart as Seulgi couldn't look at her now.

"W-what? What are you saying?"

"It's over, Leave" Seulgi chokes back her sob as it wasn't right for her to cry but she knew it-

"Seulgi-"

"Go! Leave!" Seulgi shouts, I'm sorry Irene, But I never meant to hurt you this bad.

"No, I'm not-"

"We're nothing! We were never anything! Go!" Seulgi demands her.

"I want nothing to do with you!" Irene went to the door and grabbed it, opening it but then looked back at Seulgi who hung her head low again.

"I'm sorry"

"No you aren't" and with that she left.

Seulgi bangs the steel bars and screams loudly before breaking down, Irene was pressed against the door covering her face as she too broke. Those words stabbed Irene so hard that she couldn't feel anything, hearing that from Seulgi- it broke her so much and hurt her too.

Irene slid into the floor with her back against the door and cried lightly as nobody was around to see.

"Why do you hurt me?" Irene says to herself,

"Everyone and it's you"

Seulgi looked up and counted down,

"10" She looked at the clock ticking down.

Even If you hate me now, I'll do everything to protect you all.

"9"

Because it was my job to protect you Irene-

"8"

I may have fallen for you and ruined everything now but this is my plan, I can't have you killed.

"7"

If I could change everything than I would but life doesn't work that way and neither do you.

"6"

Irene wiped her tears and stared at the painting on the wall, It was two black Shadow's. Both holding hands, A white shadow by one of the two holding them back. It showed white roots covering the feet of the shadow as the other was perfectly fine.

"5"

Ring, Ring, Ring

"4"

Irene picked up her phone to see Nayeon's Icon pop up,

"3"

"Hello?"

"2" Seulgi closed her eyes and-

"1"

"IRENE! HELP! THERES BODIES- EVERYWHERE AND-"

"What's going on?!" Irene was quick to stand as she sees police men now run out.

"SOMEONE FOUND US! AND THEY HAVE A TEAM! IRENE! HELP U-" The line was now cut off.