4

Chapter 4

Minhee PoV

When she leans in towards me. I quickly give a peck on her cheek. She was shocked of my sudden action.

Minhee: Better?

Y/n blush..

How can you be so beautiful and cute at the same time? You're making me fall in love with you Y/n-ahh.. Aish!

Y/n PoV

My heart skipped a beat when he did that to me. I was so shocked but at the same time I like it. It's been 2 years since i haven't seen his soft side anymore.

Minhee: Y/n-ahh...

Y/n: Yes? You need anything? I can get whatever you want?

Minhee: Sure?

Y/n: Yeah of course.. What do you want.

Minhee: I want you..

He said with a deep and husky voice.

WHAT. THE. HELL?!

Y/N: U-um..

Minhee: I'm just kidding Y/n.. I like to see you when you blush.. You look cute

He wink at me.

Y/n: You're still sick and you can play around like this? Are you even a human?

He chuckle. He get up and sit down, i help him a bit so he'll be comfortable.

Minhee: Thank you Y/n.. Come here sit with me.. This bed is so big.

I just follow his order and sit beside him. He pulled me to his embrace i just hug him back since its comfortable.

Minhee PoV

Minhee: I miss you Y/n..

Y/n: I miss you too so much..

I don't expect that. I don't mind that much because why not? But does she still keep her feelings for me? Or does she have someone else in her life now? I kiss her forehead. That is my favourite spot when we both is a couple before.

Eomma: Aww both of you are so cute ~

Minhee: When are you guys here?

Y/n quickly get off the bed and greets her parents and my parents.

Appa: Well Y/n told us that you're going to wake up, that's why we're here.

He smile. I look at Y/n's face. She act innocent in front of me. Aish this girl..

Y/n PoV

Minhee: Why did you do that? I want to spend more time with youuu

He whines at me. He also pout which made he looks so cute.

Y/n: I called them earlier Minhee

Minhee: But its still the same