11

Chapter 11

Y/n's PoV

Now me and Minhee are separated. Minhee is at the other room. I'm still struggling to untied myself. I really need to get out of here. I tried to move but I still can't. How am i going to get out of here?

Jungmo's PoV

Seongmin: Jungmo and team please focus as there's a lot of bodyguards at your team side. Please be careful. Team! Don't kill any of them. Just at least make them faint so we can send them to the police station. Alright?

Jungmo: I'm called the police, they said this place will take in about 30 minutes for them  to arrive. Please be careful everyone. Let's go now.

All of us nod as we understood the plan. Me and my team went to the right side of the building. I heard things falling on the ground. I ordered my team to keep quiet and be aware of the environment.

???: So is Y/n still in that room?

???: No Miss Jennie, she is placed at the third floor. Her room is the green door room

I heard Jennie's conversation with her bodyguards. I take my walkie-talkie and told hyeongjunʼs team that Y/n's is at the third floor of the building and the room's door is green in colour.

Jungmo:Wait for Jennie walk away from there. We'll silent attack them. Understand?

Seongmin&Woobin: Alright!

Hyeongjunʼs PoV

Me and Allen hyung is walking upstairs now. We are at the thurd floor where Y/n is locked into a green door room. I peek from the staircase.

Hyeongjun: Shit! Allen hyung, there's a bodyguard in front of her room. Now what are we going to do?

Allen: When he's not looking at our way, we'll cover his nose with this napkin.

He gave me the napkin. It has something on it, it is something that will make someone faint if they inhale it.

Allen: Now go! I'll cover you.

Allen whispered at me. There was no one there except for the bodyguard but we still need to be careful. I walk slowly towards the bodyguard. He's facing the other way. I quickly place the napkin covering hus nose and mouth. He fainted a second after that. I quickly take the keys to open the room.. I saw Y/n is being tied up on a chair. I saw bruises all over her face, legs and arms.

Y/n : P-pl-please d-don't h-h-hurt me a-a-again.

She still face the floor. She's really in a weak condition right now.

Hyeongjun: Hey hey Y/n.. Its me hyeongjun, your brother.

She look at me and gasped.

Y/n: How can you get here?!

Hyeongjun: It's a long story.. Let me untie you first, we need to get out of here.

Y/n: Alright..

I untied Y/n.. After that we tied up the bodyguard on the chair. We left him there and went out to find Minhee.