Werewolves?! | Chapter 1

Thinking
"-" Talking
-----0----- Time skip

(Y/N)'s POV

"Cheer camps over and we're finally heading home, I'm so excited to see- well... You know." Addison stated referring to her boyfriend, Zed, you chuckled silently at her, love is gross, but those two make it seem perfect.
      "Yes! I got invited to Prawn!" A random cheerleader yelled while hugging the girl beside him. You turn back, looking back and forth between the two you were in between, wondering about their prom updates.

"Well, getting invited to Prawn sounds great and all, but Bonzo won't even look at me..." Bree says looking back at Bonzo disappointingly. You look over at her, "It's alright B, I'm sure he's planning something." You smile reassuringly, putting a hand on her shoulder, she only nods at you.

"No invitation from Zed for me either... Do you think he forgot about me?" You look over at Addison, shaking your head quickly, "Addi, he loves you, more than anything he wouldn't just forget about you," you say putting a reassuring hand on her back, smiling.

She nods, about to say something before being cut off by Bonzo, "Zaroogala!" - "What?" You ask, turning around to look at him, seeing his finger pointing towards the road. You spin back around to look at whatever it is he's pointing at, and sure enough there are two signs on the road reading.

"Addison... Will you...?" Bree reads, confused, before finally catching on and getting excited, you could feel a small smile coming to your face as well.

A few seconds later another two signs flew down, "Go to... The Prawn!?" Everyone reads out, "With...!" looking at the two signs before looking ahead a couple of feet, seeing Zed standing on a ladder in the middle of the road making you yell,

"Zed!"

He turns to look at the bus as everyone inside screams, he starts screaming too. Well, before the bus hit the ladder, anyways, Zed was flown on top of the hood of the yellow bus, as everyone keeps screaming.

You pulled Addison in her seat hurriedly before holding both her and Bree down like a seat belt as the bus continually ran into bushes and gates, right before it ran into some trees, that stopped us from going any further into the forbidden forest.

Once the bus was completely stopped everyone started freaking out.

Bucky screamed quickly running out of the bus while yelling, "Nothing can happen to me I'm too important!" Or something like that, and then he face-planted in the dirt, which caused you to snicker.

You let go of the two beside you as you got up, "Is everyone okay?" Addison paused, "Let's just, all try to stay calm." You quickly check to see if anyone was hurt or bleeding, "Great leadership Addy." was what you heard from Bree, before running out to check on Bucky.

"Zed!" Addison yelled before jumping out of the back of the bus, over you and Bucky, "Wha- Addi! Come back!"

While running after her, running through trees and bushes, you ran too close to a tree, hitting a branch, a piece of your jacket falling off as it cut your arm, causing you to hiss in pain. You grit your teeth and keep running, worried about your sister, "Addi! Stop!" You yell, almost running face first into her after running through a tall bush, before she threw a hand over your mouth.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Zed?!" She yelled out to the supposedly empty woods; you look at her confused before peeling her hand away from your mouth.

"Addi? Who are you talking too, there's no one out-"
      That was before you heard a branch snap. Quickly turning your head in that direction, nothing. You rapidly turn your head in several different directions as you both heard multiple branches snapping, looking up to a rock slightly above you- you saw a girl.

And she... Howled? With her necklace glowing a bright blue and her eyes turning gold. She gave you one last look, before quickly rushing off, what sounded like multiple people following her.

Werewolves.

Someone put their hand on Addison's shoulder causing her to scream and turn around and slap them, only to realize it was Zed, "Zed!" She shouted, hugging him tightly.

"Yeah, I missed you too." Zed replied giving you a smile and a nod. You tried to smile back, only to be overwhelmed by a stinging pain, quickly putting a hand to your arm.
       After hearing you hissing in pain Addison quickly let go of Zed and spins around in your direction, "(Y/N)! Are you alright?!" she asked, quickly checking you over.

You look over your shoulder slightly as you see the rest of the group walking up through the woods, shaking your head and turning back towards the two.

"I'm fine, but we're not alone out here." Zed looks at you confused, until Addison caught on and explained, "Were surrounded by... Werewolves." Addison whispered, her face winding in an expression you couldn't read.

"Cool!" Zoey shouted. Everyone started freaking out.

"What?!" - "What wolves?!" - "Here? Wolves!?" -"WEREWOLVES!" All of the Acey's shouted, before quickly pulling out their phones and texting.

"Nobody's going to believe us," Zed says.

Boy was he wrong.

-----0-----

The whole school was freaking out in the auditorium, Bucky trying to convince himself that he was right about everything. Like he usually does.

"Werewolves are real! I always, always said the stories of monsters in the woods were real! But no one believed me!" - "I thought they were just myths!" - "Yeah, like cavities," JC said, until everyone looked at him funny. "Those are real too?!"

"Werewolves ew! I really hope my allergies don't act up!" Addison walked in with your parents, you rushed to get up and followed them, standing beside Addison

"Mom! Dad! Everything is fine, I'm okay, were both okay!" Addison said pointing between me and herself. "Aunt Missy, Uncle Dale! I protected Addison and (Y/N) anyone as courageous as me would do the same!" Bucky said coming out of nowhere, I just shook my head.

"But someone has to do something!" He shouted, looking at my mother, "And someone will! Hold my purse!" My mother quickly walked up to the stage, gaining everyone's attention, "By order of city council effective immediately, all anti-monster laws are reinstated!" All of the humans cheered.

"What! Mom! That's not fair, at all!" You yelled, she looked at me and did a 'zip-it' gesture over her mouth. You huffed and looked at all the Zombies with a sympathetic expression.

"Zed, we need to talk!" Addison said, walking up to her boyfriend, "Yeah we do, although you didn't write or answer any of my letters." he stated sadly, but angrily at the same time.

"No! I wrote, a lot. The Acey's shredded all of our letters," I heard from Addison while she showed pink and green pom poms to Zed, he smiles and gets down on one knee while asking Addison to go to the Prawn with her. And... She said no. "Great...! Wait- No?" Zed's face immediately dropped.

"Everyone's freaking out about Werewolves so that anti monster laws are in effect again, which means-" Addison said before Bucky interrupted, "Zombies can't go to Prawn... Ouch"

"But we're going to fight this, Zed." - "Okay so that's why you said no?" Zed asked completely unfazed by Bucky.

"Yeah... Why are you smiling?" Addison asked as she looked behind her and at you for an answer, you just shrug, "Because! When you said 'no' I thought you didn't like me anymore but the only problem here, is a bunch of bloodthirsty werewolves. We can so fix that." Zed replied still smiling.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that Zed." you said before leaving.

-----------------------------------

I hope you guys like this, I'm sorry you're not talking a lot, but you will in the next few chapters, sorry!

Word count: 1238