The Small Fight | Chapter 10

In the middle of all of their dancing (Y/N) put the necklace of the Great alpha on, and sure enough it changed her into a werewolf.

She could feel more piercings in her ears, they also grew sharper and less round. She grew fangs, a little longer than the rest of the pack. Her hairstyle was different, and her nails/claws were longer and sharper. And she got a few markings. 

(Y/N)'s POV

"Wow (Y/N)! Looking good!" Wyatt smirked looking you up and down, you quickly growled at him, making him jump back, surprised. "Okay, that's scary." you laughed. Everyone started howling in excitement and you joined in, you finally felt as though you belonged somewhere.

"(Y/N)!" Zed yells coming out from the entryway of the den, he hits his Z-band on the wall and quickly runs in front of you in a protective stance. "Don't make me take this off! You don't want to see me Zombie out!" Zed yells immediately taking it off once everyone starts growling at him.

"Zed! Stop it!" you quickly run and grab his Z-band, watching in terror as he throws one of your pack members across the den. You rush to put his Z-band back on and run over to the pack member making sure they were alright.

"Zed what is wrong with you! I want to be here!" You yelled getting into his face. His eyes widen in shock once he sees your fangs and your new getup. "But... You texted help!" My sister says, pulling out her phone showing the message you sent.

"Yeah, I needed help on the chemistry homework. Didn't you see the beaker emoji?" Her eyes widen even more, and she looks down at her phone before nodding. Chuckling nervously, she nods and puts her phone away.

"By the way I like this new look! New hair stylist?" Bree says excitedly, taking in my new appearance. "Werewolves. They know hair." you chuckle.

"And manicures!" Wynter adds showing her nails, or, well, claws. All of the other werewolf's nod in agreement. You turn back to Zed, "And I'm a werewolf too. The great alpha to be exact." His eyes widen again, "What?! How?!"

"Maybe a grandparent? My hair means something! This is my pack, and I finally found out where I belong!" you say happily, you look over to Wyatt and smile, he quickly returns the favor. "The necklace she's wearing was set aside for centuries, she's already proven that she truly is one of us!" Willa exclaims, bowing down.

"Welcome home, Great Alpha." Wyatt says kneeling next to his sister. The rest of the pack following after, you felt proud knowing I was a part of the pack. "Part of our pack," Willa says, the rest of the- your pack joining in, "Forever!" Everyone gets up and howls in excitement. You can't help but join in.

"What! No! You can't be a werewolf!" you look at Zed to see he was looking at your moonstone. "I am a werewolf Zed, get over it." you stated rolling your eyes. Your pack chuckled at your actions, "Since you've joined us you can lead us to the hidden moonstone!" Wyatt tells you, "But she doesn't know where it is."

Wyatt looked at Wynter knowing she was right. But somehow you knew exactly where it is. "It's in the Seabrook power station." you state without thinking about it. Everyone looked at you shocked but before anyone could say anything, the ground started shaking and an explosion was heard.

You quickly run out of the den, "They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow." Addison cries with worry, you quickly look back at the power station in fear.

"Wolves!" you tested, they all gave you their attention, "We have to get to the power station and get the moonstone before it gets destroyed!" They all nodded.

"We need to stop them from destroying the moonstone whatever it takes!" you look at Willa for approval and she nods her head towards the town, you nod and howl, the rest of the pack following your lead.

"She found the moonstone, she's amazing! If she's right- wow..." Wyatt tells Willa while she smirks in amusement, her little brother was falling for this girl, hard.

-------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 721