Dr Cornelius Brenner

Today's world dentists are shaping the future of oral health care by using the most advanced techniques and technologies. Dr. Cornelius Brenner's team of technicians, dentists, and hygienists will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is customized to your unique needs. To create your best smile, modern cosmetic dentistry can give you a better smile.

Services that we provide include Aesthetic dentistry, Periodontology, Implantology, CMD- functional analysis, Geriatric dentistry, whitening, Pediatric dentistry, Snore tracks, Tooth preservation, / dentures, Anxiety treatment. We focus on combining this high level of dental care with a personalized, gentle approach to help every patient achieve his or her best smile.

After entering in Dr. Cornelius Brenner's office, you will notice a pleasant surrounding that will give you a feel of your home. The whole environment of our office is very clean and friendly. Each of our treatments also commences with a complete consultation. The consultations form the basis for the expected scope of our practice, which was coordinated with you and which makes perfect treatment personalized to your needs.

Our practice includes an in house dental laboratory, digital x-ray, laser, and CEREC.