one - touch.

"i promise it's going to be so much fun" said your boyfriend, min yoongi who dragged you into his friend's party.

"i thought you were the type to sleep in?" you scoffed as your lips curled up making him 'tsk'. "i haven't seen my friends since highschool! just come, i'll keep you entertained" a genuine smile flashed from yoongi.

you rolled your eyes before both of you got inside the house.

min yoongi is your boyfriend 5 years so both of you are dating for so long now. he forced and dragged you into his friend's party who you never met. you and yoongi met in college so you never really knew about his friends.

after both of you got in together, people were already hyped up and you tried to look for someone you might know but there was no one making you sigh heavily.

"oh come on babe, it's not that bad! just be on my side, i promise to keep you entertained" as he held your hand, his thumb rubbing against your skin.

"wow, fun" looking at your boyfriend, nodding his head with the beat of the music. he seems like he's having fun. "yep, look it's one of my best pals, jimin" you followed his gazed and saw his friend.

he had a jet black hair, muscular but petite body, plump lips, dazzling earrings, and a good daring eyes. he looked like an angel that fell from heaven.

"enjoying the party?" were the only words escaped from his mouth. "jimin! thank you so much for inviting us!" yoongi got down from his seat to give jimin a warm hug.

"ahh so this the girl you're simping at?" jimin let at a cackle making you giggle. yoongi looked at jimin with furious eyes because of jimin's exposed truth.

"this is kim y/n, y/n meet park jimin!" yoongi introduced you to the party host aka park jimin. "nice to meet you kim y/n" lending you hand for a handshake. you held his hand and shook it gracefully.

"nice to meet you too, park jimin" said you, as you flashed a polite smile.

after the introduction, yoongi and jimin were talking without taking glances at you, like you haven't been standing there for 20 minutes, nodding your head every time they finish a sentence. awkward.

you let out a deep sigh before you tap onto your boyfriend's shoulders to get his attention. "yes baby?" asked yoongi, deeply looking at your eyes with all of his attention on you.

"im going to the bathroom to cool off for a bit okay?" "yeah sure, comeback safely okay?" accepting your permission to go. "thank you baby, i'll be back" before you left the spot, you gazed at jimin and gave him a nod that you are going.

and because of the crazy loud crowd, people kept bumping and pushing which affected you but you just shrugged, you kept alot of patience for unknown people.

finally, you got out from that crazy crowd and found a hall that leads to the bathroom. the bathroom had no sign for female and male so you thought of it as an all gender bathroom.

before you walked in, you saw two couples coming out from the room. crumpled clothes, messy hairs and purple marks on their neck. your nose wrinkled from the thought inside of your head, why would they do that on a public bathroom, disgusting.

as you looked at your reflection, you saw half of your makeup was ruined. you groaned in annoyance, aggressively placing you bag on the table and grabbed your makeup bag to re touch.

a few minutes has passed, you were now satisfied with your face, you makeup was fully hiding your flaws making you smile in satisfaction.

putting all of your makeup things inside your bag before you gazed down on the sink, washing your hands.

you heard a the door opened but you didn't glance to see it but.. it felt like someone's hands was touching your waist making you flinch.

you met his eyes, it was dark, his body was muscular with a snatched waist, his thighs were perfectly shaped, his whole body was.

"oh, did i touch you? sorry, i'll be careful next time" said the stranger, with smoky tone of voice making you creeped out.

you mentally shook and hurriedly got out from the bathroom, making your way to the crowd again, looking for your boyfriend.

after 287474 minutes later, you finally found your boyfriend.. talking to a guy's figure,who is strangely familiar to you.

as you got nearer, the guy's face was more clear to see and it was the guy from earlier. your eyes widened from the sight.

"oh y/n you're back, i can now introduce you to my bestfriend friend!" said yoongi, excitedly. your body moved closer to your boyfriend, protecting yourself.

"jungkook this is my girlfriend, kim y/n. y/n this is my bestfriend, jeon jungkook." you and this stranger's- i mean jungkook's eyes met again.

he flashed a sweet and genuine smile as you gave a smile in return. a feeling in your body still creeped you out from earlier.

"nice to meet you, kim y/n" jungkook politely greeted you as your face lighten up to be polite back. "nice to meet you too, jeon jungkook" said you, giving him a slight smile.

part one is borring so jehejhe, i promise to make the other parts interesting 🥺 hello i guess im back in making ffs in wattpad, did y'all miss me? ew y'all probably don't lol HAHAH. i do have an imagine acc on instagram but i left skdjjd idk i might go back maybe? i guess? not sure HAHAHHA but i'll try!! i'll update part two as soon a possible so yeahh!!

please vote and comment!! share this story as well!! i'll try to continue this I PROMISE i already have a plot written for this so YES. this will contain smuts oops- but not too soon lol

ok au revoir mes bébés (goodbye my babies) 🥺