two - new boss.

"finally we're home" said yoongi, opening the door as he flicked the light switch on.

"yes, im so tired" bending your legs up, lazily removing your heels, now walking bare footed to the kitchen to drink water.

"im sorry for taking you to that party when you have work for tomorrow" a back hug from him warmed you inside out, you removed his hands on your waist before turning around to face him.

"it's okay, yoongi!" said you, cupping his face, flashed a gummy smile at you making you giggle.

"did you have fun?" "uh kinda"

"by the look on your face, you don't" he let out a chuckle, pinching you cheeks from side to side.

"hey how'd you know that" playfully slapping his shoulder by his cleverness. "duh, i forced you!" he flashed a smile before turning back around to go inside your shared room with him.

you sighed deeply at the thought in your head popped. are you going to tell yoongi about what happened between you two and jungkook? i mean he said it was an accident but it gave you a weird feeling.

you shrugged and made your way to the shared room of you and yoongi.

both of you already did your bedtime routine before both of you are tucked in bed.

"good night baby" kissing your temple, before closing his eyes shut. "yoongi" you called, earning a 'hum' from him.

you thought of telling him but the part of you didn't want to tell him, you shook. "nevermind, it's not important"

"anything is important if it's you" tucking your hair strand at the back of your ear. "it's fine, it's not important i promise" "fine, let's sleep now okay" said yoongi, giving you a quick peck, smiling from ear to ear.

you returned a smile back before both of you drifted into a deep slumber. "good night donkey" "good night dumpling"

the most annoying sound every 6:00am in the morning woke you up, trying to turn off your alarm while half asleep. finally it turned off, after 284774 minutes.

"when will i ever get used to that alarm" you whined out, getting out of bed, still half asleep. without you knowing, a breakfast-in-bed table was on the bed, making the glass of juice and a plate of pancakes fall on the bed.

"oh my god, yoongi!!!!" you yelled, hearing fast footsteps coming in. "what- oh.." blinking twice as he saw the spilled juice on bed and the plate of pancakes.

he quickly ran towards the bed "what happened?" looking at you with confusion. "you know i get up in bed fast" gripping on the sheets hardly, trying to remove the liquid.

"and you know you shouldn't be getting up too fast, you're not on a rush" letting out a sigh, making you face him with puppy eyes.

"im sorry, i'll clean it up after i get home" his eyes softened and went near you, cupping your face. "no it's okay, i'll get it clean okay? you don't need to worry about that"

"yeah, gotcha. thanks!" giving him your sweetest smile as he glared at you, deadly. "damn, you broke my heart y/n" forming half hearts on both hands and putting it together, dramatically parted away from each other, as he pouted.

"yeah yeah whatever, at least the pancakes are still nice" turning the plate upside down with still, a perfect round pancakes stacked up.

"uhuh" nodded awkwardly as he saw you eating the pancakes with satisfaction. "well atleast im not wasting food" sticking a tongue out, acting like a kid with an attitude.

"pure maturity, y/n" giving you the most sarcastic thumbs up before leaving the room.

yoongi dropped you at work, glad that he still haven't disowned me yet. walking inside the building with co-workers panicking.

you tried getting some of their attention but they kept yelling and screaming. "hey!" a voice coming from your friend, lee hyeri made you startled.

"oh my god what?" placing your palm on your chest, breathing heavily. "haha sorry but have you heard?" panicked hyeri, widening her eyes at you. "heard what?"

"of the new boss?" you shook "no" "you know that Mr. Jeon is now old to run this company so he gave his position to his son!!" hyeri informed as you nodded, listening to every word.

"so is that the reason why everyone is panicking?" asked you, brows furrowed in disbelief. "no, it's because he's intimidating" whined hyeri. "if mr. jeon is not that bad, so is his son"

"you don't know that!" hyeri exclaimed making you scoff. "you don't know that he's intimidating aswell" you snapped, making hyeri pout.

"so who is this.. new boss?" asked you, crossed arms with a one brow raised. "i think his name was jeon jung... jung.. look? book? shook-"

"kook..."

you corrected, after seeing the guy walking in with a black suit, a perfect body posture, dark but dazzling eyes.

"ahh jeon jungkook- oh.." hyeri followed your gaze that is facing at the new boss. "i-i didn't know he could be that hot." drooled hyeri, shaking your head, coming back into reality.

"ah no, i've met him already" said you, without thinking twice. "you what?!" hyeri half yelled making you startled. "ahah, not really, i met him just yesterday"

"really? so you knew?" raising a brow at you, making you shook your head uncomfortably. "n-no.. i never knew.. he's just one of yoongi's friends" you informed making hyeri nod.

"ahh, make sense" nodded hyeri. "it's almost time, i better meet this new boss again" you said as you lifted your wrist, facing towards you as you checked the time.

"okay! goodluck" giving you a 'hwating' sign, as you return it back to her. "byeee" waving your hands after making your way to the elevator.

now you're standing there, infront of your shared office room with mr. jeon, not jeon jungkook... but now you're sharing office with him, i guess it wont be too bad..

slowly turning the door knob, pushing the door slowly and entered inside.

"ahh kim y/n, my most awaited secretary" turning his chair around, facing you with his legs crossed, smirking at you slightly.

ahhh another boring part, I SWEAR i'll make it interesting for the next part HAHAHSHHS so i hope y'all enjoyed this part!! i tried my hardest lol jsjxjdj

and if i have typos or grammatical errors, please forgive me i don't use my glasses anymore cuz my grade got higher kdcjdjjdjf help-

please enjoy!!! i'll update super fast hehe 🥺💗

please vote and comment and share aswell!! and please also follow me it would totally make my day 💗💗