three - mr. jeon.

"excuse me, ms. kim for you since it's office hours mr. jeon" politely bowed before closing the door at the back.

"oh, my apologies, ms. kim" smiling proudly, giving him a sarcastic nod. walking towards his table before placing the paper works he needs to do.

dragging the pile of papers near him, pouting. "a pile of paper work on the first day?" "yes, mr. jeon, get them done and i will fo the rest of the work" slightly bowed, about to walk away but he called your attention again.

"i do have work for you to get done, ms. kim" pushing himself away from the table, bending down grabbing a bigger pile of papers and slammed it on his table.

flipping the pages, noticing that this is for everyone to work, not only me. "you want me to pass this to everyone?" raising a brow at him. shaking his head, "no, it's for you to work" smiling from ear to ear.

you scoffed in annoyance as rolled your eyes. "no, this is too much-" bringing the phone onto his ear making you stop your sentence. "tell everybody there's no work for today, i hope they have a good day off" slamming the phone down without breaking eye contact.

"what did you do?!" you yelled out making him blink twice in confusion. "i told all the co-workers to have a day off, am i just the nicest boss?" intertwining his hands together, putting it against the table.

"what?! no-" you stopped your sentence as you heard people outside howling and screaming in excitement.

"MR. JEON IS THE BEST BOSS EVER!!"

one employee yelled out making jungkook let out a small chuckle. "see, now go on with your work as i do mine" signing you a 'go' sign, nose wrinkled in annoyance.

you were now halfway of the pile, looking up at your computer, realizing it was now 1:23pm, you haven't had lunch. glancing at jungkook's table, it was empty. he got out to have lunch, you rolled your eyes in frustration.

hearing your stomach growling making you uncomfortable, you got up and walked towards the door.

before you could open it, jungkook already opened it. "i got you lunch, go back to your work ms. kim" winking at you as you gave him a disgusted smile.

you walked back to your table as he placed you a plate of salad.

"salad?" looking at him confused. "by the look of your body figure, it looked like you put so much work on it" flashing you a small smile before going back to his table.

you looked down, hiding your smiling face. that was the most sweetest thing he did to you for the first time.

you opened your lunch and ate it happily and satisfied, without you noticing, jungkook admired you from afar.

"these picture frames are really ugly" a voice coming from the one and only person in the room, jungkook, looking up to him with exhaustion. he was looking at the picture frame designs.

"this is your office now, you can replace any pictures you'd like" he interrupted quickly. "can i put your pictures up then?" "what no, what the fuck" you exclaimed, weirdly looking at him.

"sadly i can't" looking at you with a pouting face making you roll your eyes, focused on your work again.

a yawn escaped from your mouth as you looked on your computer to check the time, it was now past working hours. you check your phone realizing you had 8 miss calls from yoongi.

"shit" mumbling under your breath, cleaning your table as you grab the pile of papers before you made your way to jungkook's table.

slammed the pile of papers on his table making him startled. "i've finished everything, mr. jeon. im going home now" bowed politely, turning around as you walked towards the door

"ms. kim" calling your attention, taking a deep sigh before facing him again. you watched him got up from his chair and walked towards you.

he was now close to you, too close.. your faces were only 2 inches from each other. his hand slowly made his way on your neck, gently pulling you inwards as he leaned on your ear.

"good job ms. kim y/n" whispering seductively. he brought up his head again, smirking at you. your hand travelled on his wrist as you threw it away from your neck.

"thanks." you spoke with a cold attitude within you. you turned away, walking towards the door, leaving the room.

"where were you" whined your boyfriend, yoongi as you got out from the building. running towards his and giving him a warm hug. "im sorry, i just had a lot of work"

"that's fine babe, let's go home?" giving you a genuine smile before walking to the other side of the car, both of you got in.

a few minutes after leaving the building, you felt a hand on your inner thigh making you shiver down your spine, you liked it when he touches your thighs.

"baby i want you now" he whined, still focused on driving. letting out a chuckle from your mouth as you removed his hand on your thigh.

"not here yoongi, once we only get home okay?" said you, soft and gentle but you let out a light scream as he furiously turned the car around.

"where are we going?!" slightly confused but deep inside of you, you knew where ;) "a place where we can do it" chucking in response as the car made his turn on a secret hiding spot.

i tried my best lol skhcjdjd anyways im going to start a daily mood check up if y'all have nothing to commment hehe

how are you today?

please vote and comment and don't forget to share this story as well!!! and follow too 🥺

i'll update super fast for y'all hehehhe i hope you're enjoying this storyyyy ily all so muchhhh