3

hoseok stepped into yoongi's dorm, and he is already pretty scared of yoongi as soon he turned his head. hoseok put his things on the provided closet and tried to talk to yoongi, just trying to make conversation with him.

"h-hey, yoongi..."

"what the fuck you want!?" yoongi shouted, which made wooyoung and taeyong hear it just a bit.

"o-oh...nevermind..." hoseok tone down his voice.

"why you even here, fuckass?"

"wooyoung had an agreement to the principal that he can change dorms..."

yoongi facepalmed and started to think as hoseok is silent. hey,,,,hoseok seems more quiet. i like that, and he is more feared to me? he can be my slave. yes he can be.

yoongi angered at hoseok for his presence in his own dorm, since he owned it and only owned it.

time skip to nightime....

hoseok decided to sleep a little early, even though its a 2 week break, he always sleep around 6:00pm or 8:00pm if possible. yoongi turned off the TV and looked at the male who was  sleeping peacefully. he felt a little needy so he decided to hold hoseok's jaw and placed his thumb on hoseok's tongue.

yoongi felt a vibration on his thumb and,"ah..." hoseok whimpered which made yoongi flinch and remove his hand on the male's jaw. to yoongi's surprise, it made his alert member to be semi-hard. he decided to sleep, next to hoseok and just turn to his side.

___________