3

story
the french kissers

author
endIesstars

fandom
peaky blinders

why is it one of my faves...?
I WISH I had the words to summarise how much I love this story from the bottom of my heart. This is a story I wish I had discovered so much sooner (I can only kick myself for not allocating enough free time for reading) I recently got stuck in and now I'm ravenous for more.

What's so great about this story is EVERYTHING for me. We've got a totally fresh and original set of characters, a powerful female lead no less, who puts men in their place in the patriarchal society at the time. No chapter in this story isn't utilised to the best of its ability - nothing ever feels like a filler chapter, it's all so fully flourished and detailed in every aspect - from the scenery to the many characters you come to meet. Not to mention original characters are written in such a way that you cannot help but feel totally inclined to know more, or have an emotional connection with them at first mention.

This wonderful story with an incredibly talented author has not only made me rethink my 'reading time' but also has provided me with inspiration to keep going at my story. I love it when I come across a story that I adore, but it also sparks my own creativity and serves as a bit of a kick up the arse to keep my own story going (although I don't think mine will ever be on the same god tier at this excellent piece of art!)

Please take the time to read this story - I promise you all if love Peaky Blinders then this story is going to serve you well, as it does their characters and their world total justice.