Chapter 11

Blaze

It made me mad that she kept on calling me alpha so I decided to call her luna. Let me see how she liked it when her mate was that formal with her. She was not happy I called her  luna. I could feel her sending daggers at the back of my head with her eyes.

I didn't have words to describe how I felt watching my son eat like that. He didn't know what they were, I was going to give everything he desired. It felt good holding him in my arms and I was thankful Sophia was letting me be part of his life.

I made my way to the alpha floor. I  open the door and walked in with my mate. This was our future home, I wondered if she would want to change anything. It was white with glass everywhere. My mom loved shiny things. Azure's eyes were on the glass balls on the table. He wanted to grab them and I knew that all the shiny and breakable stuff would have to go before he moved in with his mother.

I took them to my room, it was big enough with an ensuite bathroom. I still lived with my parents and they had the master bedroom. The Alpha's apartment had four bedrooms and four and half bathrooms. My parents wanted a big family but mom could only carry me to full term.

"The bathroom is through that door."

Sophia was unimpressed but she went into the bathroom anyway. After some time she called us in. It was a fight trying to get Azure in the tub. I guess he was not a fan of cold water because he stopped fighting when he felt warm water. The water must have felt good because getting him out was a chore. My son was beautiful, he looked just like me. After trying him, I realised he didn't have anything to wear.

"He is tired so I'm going to put him down for a nap," Sophia said walking out of the bathroom.

"Why don't you let him nap here?"

"That's okay Alpha, we don't want to take anymore of your time," she said. I knew she was uncomfortable being in my room.

"I don't want my son on a bed you sheared with the one you love," she snarled. She thought I slept with Victoria.

"Okay, I will take him to another room. Come." We walked out of my room to Azure's room. His mom didn't know that yet. It was set up as the guest room. She sat on the bed with him in her arms. I gave her my tablet.

"Here, buy things that Azure need." She glanced at our naked son on the bed and said.

"You don't need to rub it in my face that I can't provide for my son, Alpha Jones."

"I'm not rubbing anything in your face, Luna Jones. I just want my mate to choose clothes for our son." Her face changed from calm to deadly. She was gonna  blow and I didn't want our son to witness it. So I selected random cartoons on my tablet and gave it to Azure. Before Sophia could talk, I mouthed 'outside' and pointed at our son. He was so focused on the tablet he didn't notice his mom leave. I walked out but left the door ajar.

"I am not your mate, stop calling me Luna. You forgot so soon that you claimed Victoria as your mate, Alpha." Those words were out of her mouth the moment she saw me.

"You are my mate and I will call you luna because you are my Luna," I said.

"You mean, whore, slut, spoiled brat and my favourite heartless monster, I was blessed with all this names the day I called you my mate." I growled.

"You are non of those fucking things Sophia...." she cut me off.

"Oh now am I not. It's funny because you were there Alpha Blaze, I didn't hear you object. I had to go on my knees and humiliate myself in front of you and your mate. I became an outcast. Don't you call me your damn mate!" She yelled the last part.