Fantasy and Fiction

Saturday, November 29

The chat room is open.

EClaire-11:00am: *echoes* hello?

-SOS has joined the chat

-Copper-Penny has joined the chat

SOS-11:01am: hi

Copper-Penny-11:02am: hello peoples

-SS/BP has joined the chat

-Aggie has joined the chat

-EClaire has changed the status of the chat room to Private

Aggie-11:03am: Hi!

SS/BP-11:03am: hey

Copper-Penny to EClaire (private)-11:04am: How are you, Claire?

EClaire to Copper-Penny (private)-11:04am: I'm doing great. E tu?

SS/BP-11:04am: so... what are we discussing today?

Aggie-11:05am: well, my parents got a new dog. Her name is Bree, and she is so cute! also, she's mine and mine only. (that means no snuggling her, snow. I make the rules for her.)

Copper-Penny to EClaire (private)-11:06am: I'm pretty good. Priya broke into my room earlier and was messing with my stuffies, so this day wasn't entirely pleasant, but it wasn't bad, either.

SOS-11:06am: well why not.

EClaire to Copper-Penny (private)-11:07am: So, where are we going on Wednesday?

Aggie-11:07am: because it's my dog. If I don' t want you to snuggle her, then you won't snuggle her.

SS/BP-11:08am: *quotes Penny* Remember, anathema! if you hurt your (chat) roommate in your (chat) room, you get kicked out.

Copper-Penny-11:08am: we should specify someone who says that at the beginning of every chat room we host.

Copper-Penny to EClaire (private)-11:08am: I think that we should see a movie together at the theatre, and then we could come to my house for dinner. Helen is an excellent cook, and maybe you could bring over some of those white chocolate macadamia nut cookies that you're so proud of.

EClaire-11:09am: I accept the position

SS/BP-11:10am: I was actually about to say the same thing.

SOS-11:11am: Maybe we should take a vote. I vote Claire.

Copper-Penny-11:11am: same here.

EClaire to Copper-Penny (private)-11:11am: I will take you up on every part of that offer except for the movie. I was hoping that you could read some of my stories that I'm so proud of.

Aggie-11:12am: *raises hand*

SS/BP-11:12am: Seriously? Even snow's ditching me.

Copper-Penny to EClaire (private)-11:12am: Imagine what the others would say if they could read these messages we're sending to each other. I'm suddenly happy that Micah never liked me back.