Chapter 1

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm an ordinary second year high school boy in Japan.I stand at the average height of my peers Japanese men, 175 cm, my weight? That's a secret. Though, if you look up for average 17 years old boy's weight in Japan you would definitely find it.I doubt you would be too lazy to open your web browser solely to find my weight.Actually, don't do that.It feel kind of creepy to have strangers searching for my information.

I had nature straight black hair which I would cut short every time it get longer to keep up with the school's regulations and normal black eye colour, apparently I don't have azure eyes or any eye catching colour in my irises.I wasn't disappointed though as 90 percent of Japan's population share the same bleak eye colour as me.There could only be a handful of protagonist materials, after all.And as people had talked about since ages ago, the power in majority.My looks? They are your average face that would look pleasant but not overly ikemen-like to be an idol.Not that I particularly care about my appearance.Such worldly affairs wouldn't interest me.

Everything about me is normal.You can find someone else like me easily by randomly pulling someone in the street.But as I said above, it doesn't matter to me.The only trait that I have to differentiate me with the mob bunch is my absolute ikemen and tsundere childhood friends who for some reasons prefer to hang up with the dull me than the popular kids in my prestigious school.

When I said since childhood, I mean it.I was rather bright when I was a kid, much brighter than the ordinary kids my age and did I say adults too? Anyway, because of my intellect I didn't manage to make friends when I was little, apparently the kids treat me like an old man in retirement as I behave like one.

One day for some reasons as I was walking home from elementary school like usual, a sleek black limousine stopped beside me.The driver walked out to open the door and a man who reeked of money walked out from the limo's elegant stomach.I was thinking why the man couldn't just open it himself as I didn't detect any problem from his hands.I brushed it off as a rich guys things after I couldn't reason his actions.

The man offered me a scholarship at a school for rich kids and gave me many benefits with two conditions which was to tutor and befriend his son.Which for some reason couldn't fit in his school.The benefits were too good for such simple tasks hence I turned him down and quickly ran home.Afraid he was going to chase me with his  expensive black limousine.

I thought that was all to it but it seemed I haven't understood how the world worked yet.During weekend, the man came to our humble abode with two high grade wines that even the sight of the bottles themselves blinded my dad's eyes.

At the time, my parents were struggling in life.They had me, my three years old sister and three months old youngest brother whose hobby was chirping for more food to feed as well as their own mouths.I used to remember at that point in life our life was so bad that we used to have dried plums and white rice as dinner.

My father was a freelance journalist while mom was a full time, powerful housewife.They had to make ends meet to take care of my siblings and I.She used to have a job but end up quitting it to take care of us siblings.They were so stubborn and, sorry mom and dad to say this behind your backs I promised I will do the dishes without you asking later but you were too dumb back then.Just because you had decided your parents didn't care about you didn't mean they wouldn't care about their grandchildren.Especially my lovely sister and cute brother.

For facts, my grandparents didn't approve of them being together which resulted in them having a big fight.Later,they secretly got married, causing my grandparents to be further enraged.Their relatives taunted them nonstops when they should be giving them support which make my parents moved to Tokyo to escape their shitty mouths or that's what mom told us siblings.