Chapter 2

Hi, Hiroshi here.Your average dude who somehow become your host for the day.Right now, I am in front of the mirror in my house's bathroom, checking out my normie face.No, I'm not a narcissistic person who decides to date himself.I'm just wondering what is different about me and the other horny guys.

I wash my face and wear my school uniform neatly as today is Monday as in the first day of school in the week.After eating the breakfast, I ride my bike to the school.Along the trip, I think about random things in my life.

All my brief life, I has been ordinary and I like it.The ability to have minuscule amount of presence enable me to blend with the background easily even if I dresses like a clown and dances madly like a courting rooster.

For example, there was this one time I sat with my judo club's friends during lunch.They were sitting opposite me and suddenly the hot martial arts genius senpai started teasing the cute guy beside him.The brown haired kid blushed intensely that I suspected he had heat stroke and babbled incoherent words to senpai.I didn't understand what they were doing so I quietly ate my lunch.When I lifted my head again, they were playing pocky game.I was baffled.What were these guys doing? And where did they got the pocky? Damn...why didn't they share with me? These questions came to my mind.I looked at their untouched food and looked again at the engrossed guys.

I looked around the cafeteria.Yep,the other students seemingly ignored them but did these two forget I'm here? For some reasons, I lost my appetite after the two's mouths which should be chewing their food now, almost touched.Luckily, I had finished eating.

"Takano-senpai, Akita-san, I'm gonna leave first."

I said and simply left as they were too deep in the act to notice me.And also because I didn't wish to sustain any trauma.

That was what happened two months ago.I had simply brushed it off as hormonal things.At the time, I didn't know that small situation would be the catalyst for the bigger chain reactions that would occur around me later.

I walk into the class while muttering 'Ohayo' back at the students that greeted me.Akagami-kun which I had call Riku now was asleep on his desk.His head shimmer when the sun light scattered on his red hair.Masaya who's sitting on my chair is looking at him with a gentle expression plastered on his pristine face.To be honest, it's kind of scary how he observes Riku sleeping every day.

"Masaya-sama, don't you have your own chair." I said jokingly at Masaya who seemed flusters at the mention of his dark history.

"Ok, ok but can you please don't say that name,Hi-chan." Masaya hastily get up from my sit and swiftly put his hand to cover my mouth.

"It's not me who used to wanna be called that." I said after he pulled away his hand.The nickname he single-mindedly decided for me sounds embarrassing to my ears.There had been several times I asked him to just call me Hiroshi like Riku, but he stubbornly stuck to that nickname.To no avail, I just let him do what he wants.Though, I suspect it's because I always tease him with 'Masaya-sama'.

"Anyway, why are you always looking at Riku like a father?" I know that Riku is good looking but after seeing that face for 6 years straight, I'm immune to him now.

"So that's how you see it."

"Eh?"

"Nothing!"

The positions of our seats are decided by drawing lots.By change, I'm seated with Riku in the last row with him seating at the window seat.I guess that it is the seat reserved for the protagonist.

Masaya was flung far away from us, he's at the first row and a desk-mate with the studious Kamiya-san.They make a contradicting duo with one being an ikemen and the other a plain, thick black rim glasses dude.Like every morning, Kamiya-san is studying what we would cover in class today.With such diligence, you would expect that he would be the number one nerd in our grade.However, he's actually the second as the first in grade has always been I.