Chapter Two

Toritsuka laid awake in his bed. He kept tossing and turning until he sat up frustrated. Sleep wasn't an option anymore.

The lavender haired male checked his phone. Two in the morning. He got up and walked to his kitchen. Toritsuka got a piece of cake from the fridge.

"Happy birthday Mom... still waiting for you to come back." He looked through the cabinets and managed to find a singular candle. While placing the candle on the cake, he found a paper on the counter.

"I guess Dad's out of town." Of course he was. Toritsuka lit the candle. The boy with lavender hair was alone again on this day. 

He kept looking at his phone. Should he call someone? Maybe that will distract him. Who would be awake at two in the morning on a school night? A lot of people actually.

"Saiki-san? No, he already knows about this. Wasn't my choice but whatever." Toritsuka started going through his contacts.

"Kuboyasu?" Toritsuka didn't remember having his number. "He's probably asleep... It won't hurt to try." He quickly blew out the candle then pressed on his name.

Toritsuka was just about to hang up until he heard a voice through the phone.

"Mh.. Toritsuka?"

"Hey... Did I wake you up?" The shorter of the two heard some shuffling and a groan. That actually sounded kinda arousing...

"Uh.. yeah, but it's fine. What happened? Are you bored or something?"

Toritsuka smiled.

"I just... I need someone to talk to." Once again, Toritsuka heard shuffling through the phone. "I'll be right there." Toritsuka's eyes widened.

"What..? Kuboyasu, it's really late. You can't be serious."

"I am. I'll be there soon." The lavender haired boy heard the phone beep. Kuboyasu had hung up.

___________________

Kuboyasu wasted no time. The cold air hit his naked body. He quickly got up and got dressed.

The tall male even forgot to put on his fake glasses as he ran to the door. Kuboyasu slid on his shoes before walking out.

Toritsuka didn't live too far, but it was still a twenty minute walk. He couldn't let the shorter male wait that long, so he started to run.

Kuboyasu wondered what was bothering Toritsuka. Did someone hurt him?

Kuboyasu ended up at the front of his gates in about ten minutes.

He texted Toritsuka that he was there. A few seconds later he saw the shorter male come out with an oversized t-shirt, no headband, and shorts that were slightly above his knees.

"You actually came.." Kuboyasu walked over to him. "Are you hurt?"

"N-no!" He paused for a bit. "... Physically, no..."

The shorter male sighed while moving aside to let Kuboyasu in. He came. No way was Toritsuka just going to let him stay outside.

"So... What exactly happened? Do you mind talking about it to me?" He questioned

Toritsuka looks away shrugging. "Just some family stuff y'know.." He paused again. "Come in, it's pretty cold tonight.."

Kuboyasu did as he was told. "Mh.. Kuboyasu, why did you come?" Toritsuka said, closing the door.

"You needed someone to come over, and we're friends.. At least I think we're friends." They shared a smile.

"Yes, we're friends." He picked up the plate taking off the candle. "You wanna share?"