Chapter Three

Toritsuka looked at Kuboyasu like he was confused. The thing is.. he wasn't. He knew how Kuboyasu felt about him. Of course.. he knew the embarrassment and distraught in the taller male's eyes.

Kuboyasu pulled away. "I'm sorry.. I should-" The boy with the lavender hair grabbed his wrist. He wanted to tell Kuboyasu that it was okay. That he could kiss him as much as he wanted to. Yet, those weren't the words that left his lips.

"Let's just go to sleep, Kuboyasu." Toritsuka pulled away, and turned to the side. "If you sleep without a shirt, just don't get close." His voice was cold.

The taller male took off his shirt. His eyes hovered over Toritsuka's body. The shorter male laying position was similar to a kitten.

"Night.. Toritsuka..." Kuboyasu laid on his stomach. He held onto the pillow to hide his face in it.

"Night."
___________________

The shorter male couldn't sleep. He just laid there with guilt washing over him. Why did Kuboyasu have to come into his life, and why did he have to be so hot? So sweet, strong, brave, loving, and just absolutely amazing..

Toritsuka heard shuffling next to him. He immediately closed his eyes.

"I'm an idiot." Kuboyasu ran his hand through his hair. "I might be in love." The violet haired male looked at Toritsuka.

"Porcelain.." He let out a small laugh. "I sound like I'm crazy." The ex-delinquent carefully got up, and he left the room.

Immediately, Toritsuka broke down. Tears rolled down his face. His bottom lip quivered. Short breaths of Kuboyasu's name escaped into the air.

"I'm sorry.." He shivered holding onto the blanket around him a little tighter.

"'Ritsuka." Toritsuka looked up at the voice.

"Ku-"

"Aren. Just call me Aren." Aren walked to the bed, sat down, and pulled him close. "Let it all out.." As soon as that left the other man's lips, Toritsuka started crying once again.

Toritsuka held onto Aren tightly. How long had it been since he's been comforted like this?

Aren.. He couldn't think straight around him. Literally.

"I made breakfast.. Let's go down when you're ready."
___________________

"Come on. You need to eat." Aren said, starting to get frustrated.

"I ate cake!" Toritsuka replied.

"Ten hours ago! Come on. At least eat one of the yolks and a bit of rice." Torisuka rolled his eyes and picked up a yolk with his chopsticks. He purposely dropped it.

"Oops. It's too hard." Toritsuka closed his eyes with contempt. Well, that was until Aren shoved it in his mouth with a pissed off expression.

"Bite." He pulled the chopsticks away. His expression slightly softened. "Swallow."

...

Did he do that on purpose? It didn't matter. Either way, Toritsuka was flustered.

"Kuboyasu- Um.. Aren why did you do that?"

"You couldn't feed yourself, so I had to do it for you." He seriously didn't know?

"I'll feed myself." Aren smiled at him.

"Hey, 'Ritsuka.. We need to talk about last night." Aren said, no longer smiling.

"Do we have to?" Toritsuka cringed as he looked away. Aren nodded.

"We can't just ignore it. Trust me, I don't want to talk about it either. I'll start." He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I should've told you earlier, but I have feelings for you. We shared so much, and I felt so close to you. When we got in that position... I.." Aren tried to speak, but he couldn't find the words.