chapter 1

Bella's pov:
I'm at the airport on my way from England after a nice break from social media! Tbh i have missed the boys (sway + tayler) a lot but i've mainly missed my girls addison, charli, dixie, avani, nessa, mads and kelianne.
Tayler's pov:
I'm so excited to see Bella again i've missed her so so much! I've kinda had a crush on her for a while now and i was going to tell her before she went away but i was a dick and didn't! Bryce would never of allowed it even if it did happen she's been hurt in the past by her ex, Jack! God i hate him so much if he dared touch my girl again he would be dead!
Bryces pov:
Man i never thought i would say this but I miss Bella so so much! Taylers been acting weird all day like nervous which got my thinking! OMG my bestfriend likes my sister! OKAYYYY that is all kinds of weird like no!!! she's been broken before and i don't know if tayler would do that to her again and i just can't see go through that pain again!
(skip the plane ride)
Bella's pov:
Knowing bryce he would be late just i didn't rush. As i was walking out to meet him i couldn't see bryce anywhere until i saw tayler looks fine as ever he was wearing black trackys and a white oversized top. He was looking fire!! I snakes out of my thoughts by bryce hugging me so tight i could barely breath!
bella: easy tiger i can barely breath
bryce: sorry i just missed you so much
bella: i'm sorry are you sure your bryce hall my brother because i know you cared for me but i didn't think you would admit it!
*tayler clears his throat*
bella: awww i didn't forget about you tay!
*how could i*
tayler: awww i know come here!
*being in taylers embrace is so nice he smells exactly like lynx africa such a manly smell oh wow and his muscles on his back are so dreamy! but just being in his arms is just then best thing ever!
bryce: alright alright that's enough everyone is dying to see you again!
bella: i'm dying to see everyone too i've missed them so much it's scary!
tayler: what about meeee *puppy eyes*
bella: awww tay of course i've missed you *ruffels his hair*
Tayler was driving and i called shotgun so bryce was in the back. we stopped of at starbucks and we ordered our drinks and got back in the car and was about to drive untilll...
bryce: shit they forgot a straw!
bella: well go get one then!
bryce: alright chill!
as bryce got out i looked out the window and me and tayler sat in a comfortable silence. all of a sudden i felt this hand on my thigh i looked over as it was taylers i got butterflies god this boy! i just smile and look away wondering, does he like me? what no he can't do your like his little sister! right? i was snapped out of my thoughts and taylers hand was removed from my thigh as bryce came back! soon enough we were driving off to sway!

—————————-
authors notes
so this is my first book and please give feedback and i hope you like drop some ideas and i'll add them in in the story later on!! 💗