Chapter 9

Bellas pov

I woke up the next morning. My eyes adjusted to the light beaming through the window.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I turned my body round to see Tayler sleeping. I smiled softly at the sight in front of me. Wow my boy is hot. I lay there and admired him for a while. Wow I am so lucky to be with him.

"Have you finished staring at me princess?" Damn I love his morning voice. "No." I giggled. Tayler pulled me down and connected his lips to mine. I pulled away and he stared at me with a smile. "I love you bells" I kissed him again. "I love you more." I said in between kisses.

I cuddled into Tayler. "Can we stay in bed all day?" He asked. "Baby come on. We need to get up." Tayler tightened his grip around me as I tried to get up. "Tayler." I whined. I eventually got out of his grasp.

I ran to the bathroom and I jumped in the shower. The next thing I knew, Tayler joined me in the shower.

"Can I help you?" I smirked. "You can" be said, pinning me against the wall. "We're going to have some fun" he added. He started kissing my neck causing me to moan. "I love hearing you do that!" He said against my skin. My hands lightly tugged at his hair.

I wanted to pleasure him this morning. I pinned him against the wall and he had a devilish smirk on his face. "You have no idea how much I want you." I seductively whispered. I felt him tense against me.

I kissed his neck and slowly moved down his body until I reached his boner. My hands slowly moved up and down it. I looked up at Tayler and he had his eyes closed, and he had his hand in his hair. "Baby don't tease me" he groaned. I started to lick his tip causing Tayler leg out a low moan. I knew I had him now.

I slowly put as much of him in my mouth as I could. I started to pick up the pace and Tayler had his hand in my hair. "Fuck Bella." He moaned

A few minutes later he had finished. I swallowed and stood up. I gently kissed his lips as Tayler was trying to get over the fact of what happened. I pulled away and I saw frustration on Tayler face. I knew he wanted more. I winked and left him in the shower.

Tayler pov

I was not expecting that when I joined her in here this morning but I needed more.

Once I dried off. I walked into bellas room, with a towel wrapped around my waist. I saw Bella sitting at the edge of her bed on her phone. She had one of my T-shirt's on.

She looked at me and smirked. "You honestly think you getting away with something l8,e that and not expect me to return the favour." I said walking towards her. I don't expect anything babe." She Saïd as her hands wandered up and down my thighs. "You know I don't like it when you tease me." I stated "oh was that a tease?" She asked innocently.

I pushed her back on the bed and I dropped the towel. I climbed on top of her and quickly removed my top. "Now it's my turn." I whispered in her ear

I slammed into her without hesitation causing her to moan. She arched her back as my thrusts got harder and faster. "Shit Tayler." She dug her nails into my back in pleasure. Damn I love this girl. "Tay I'm close" she moaned "hold it for me."

A few moment later I felt her body shake, I knew she had just cum. I kept pounding into her as I rode out my orgasm.

I pulled out and collapsed next to her. "Well that was someth8nh to wake up to." She giggled. "I will definitely have more mornings like this." I said kissing her. "Can we go get some food now?" She prétende to look so innocent and giving me puppy dog eyes. "How can I say no to that face." I chuckled and then pecked her lips.

We got changed and headed downstairs. As we joined the boys in the kitchen, they were looking at us with smirks on their faces. "What?" I asked confused "did you two have a nice wake up this morning?" Griffin asked wiggling his eyebrows. Bella blushed so hard. "Yes we did and we e got some more to do so get used to it." I said throw I g my arm around Bella. She slapped my chest and I kissed her forehead. "Bro that my sister" Bryce shouted "i know* i chuckled and he shot me a death stare. "Bryce go fuck Addison" Bella snapped back with. "Gladly" he replied

I want to take Bella on a date. I want to plan someth7 h she will love and never forget.

Bellas pov

I was put sunbathing with Mads and nesss and I suddenly felt someone sit on my legs. I looked up and it was Tayler. "Date night in a couple of days?" He asked. I grinned. "I would love to." I pulled him on top of me and kissed him. He pulled away and left me to spend some times with the girls.

I honestly feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

————————————————————————————-
Authors notes:

Hi sorry for a late update I've been away but anyway hope u enjoy and comment some ideas stay safe!🌸