CHAPTER 2:- AFTER A LONG TIME

JUVIA'S POV

With a heavy throbbing heart, I made my way towards the bride's room, even though I was still not ready to meet my school friends.

Ever since I left Magnolia with bad memories, I tried to avoid my friends in the fear that they would remind me of things which I wanted to forget and move on.

The first year in Hargeon was the cruelest year of my life. As it brought me back to square one with no one to love, support and care.

These aspects were something I never  enjoyed in my life ever since my birth as I'm an orphan and because of this I was treated as an anti-social and outcast at schools which made my life difficult to even make one good friend except for one.

For 16 years of my life, I believed that no one in this world will ever love me and will remain unloved.

But once I moved to Magnolia from Oak town, that's when I really knew my life was going to get better.

Those 3 years of highschool changed my perspective about life and gave me hope everything will turn out alright.

All thanks to that one individual whom I  thought is the sunshine of my gloomy life. 

Gray Fullbuster 

It's because of him, I  made friends and led a life like a normal person for those 3 sweet years.

Thanks to him I got to experience a few good moments in my sorrow life.

Until even he decided to cut down his act and abandon me for good just because I was way too clingy for him.

What a lame reason to break someone's heart. Didn't he know that I was clingy? How can he fail to see my love and affection for him? Really doesn't a girl like me deserve a happy ending?

Two years after moving to Hargeon, I made friends for the first time with Lyon-san who was smitten over my beauty and personality at the very first sight just like how I was head over heels for him on the very first sight.

But Lyon-san eventually stopped those antics once he knew I was not interested and became my best friend from then.

It was me who introduced Meredy-chan to Lyon-san. I was the matchstick that ignited the flames of love between them six years before. 

Meredy-chan was my roommate during my final year and first ever girl who willingly made friendship with me in Hargeon apart from the girls back there in Magnolia.

From then on, slowly our friendship grew which helped me move on. I tried to be less gloomy and a bit cheerful.

As these two were the ones who relieved me from that daunting depression.

Since then, I have been grateful to them and swore that I would do anything in my means just to see them happy.

I used to receive calls from my previous school friends every once in a while especially from my boy bestie, Gajeel-kun, whom I considered as a family.

I know what I did to them was unfair. I shouldn't have hurt them just because they were his friends also. 

But my friends were really forgiving and never stopped worrying about me. Gajeel-kun also visited me to make sure I was safe and alright.

Due to my stubbornness, I never met him or others and kept them out of my zones just to escape from those awful memories.

I thoroughly cut down their contacts by changing my number ever since I received invitations for Jellal and Erza's wedding.