( nulla.Ashes, Ashes, Dust to Dust )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Important Author's Notice‼️⚠️  PLEASE READ BEFOREHAND ‼️⚠️▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Important Author's Notice
‼️⚠️ PLEASE READ BEFOREHAND ‼️⚠️
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

⚠️.ೃ࿐ i. TRIGGER WARNINGS ⸺ the sword of damocles is swinging mostly features the canon typical behaviours, events, and warnings that the original percy jackson books do! there is also graphic and medically inaccurate (because i'm definitely not a doctor!) descriptions of injuries, canon and original character death, topics and descriptions of war, past mentions and flashbacks to the salem witch trials, post traumatic stress disorder, unhealthy coping mechanisms, internalized homophobia and misogyny, time period typical behaviours to time periods mentioned in this book. more warnings will be added as this story progresses, if you're reading this one ao3 please check the tags every time you come to read an update, if you're reading this on another platform new warnings will also be added to the chapter where they are present as well as being added here!

🗣️💬.ೃ࿐ ii. IMPORTANT ⸺ this book used to be a harry potter fanfic from like 2016, in august of 2023 i decided to rewrite it but bestie just wasn't feeling it anymore and as i'm entering 2024 i've decided to let that fic die HOWEVER that fic got like 490k reads it's my most popular fic and since the TSODIS ( the book you're reading now ) is my magnum opus and my main focus i've decided to use the skeleton of my hp fic for the home of my pjo one. is this a weird take? uh yeah!! am i about to delete the most views i've ever had on wattpad? absolutely not!! i'm gonna put them towards my main fic that i have all the inspiration for!! this makes sense to me okay!!! i should be allowed to reuse the views because either way i've worked hard on the stories!! that being said the reason i am bringing up the hp fic that i should've let die in 2020 is because THE COMMENTS FROM ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF 2024 ARE COMMENTS FROM MY HP FIC SO PLEASE JUST IGNORE THEM IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY'RE REFERRING TO!!

‼️.ೃ࿐ iii. PLEASE NOTETHIS IS BASED ON THE BOOK SERIES, but it contains spoilers to the lightning thief and the lightning thief show for those who have never read the books!! major canon divergence!!! i have fancasted a lot of the characters, and i'm not using the actors cast for the show not because i have anything against the actors chosen but because i just wanted to fancast actors a little older because this series takes place across book three of the olympians to the heroes of olympus books so i just wanted actors that looked like they could almost be the characters age at the beginning to looking like the age they are at the end (of sorts) of this series. if you don't like my fancast that's perfectly okay my fancasts are mostly for me, feel free to picture whoever you'd like for any character just please don't comment about doing so because i did work hard on making the fancasts and it's discouraging and annoying to get comments only about the cast sucking!! also percy jackson takes place in early 2000s and i will be sticking to that timeline however uncle rick has been know to quote/reference events and stuff the came out long after the current timeline so if you see me do the same please just pretend not to see lol!! that's pretty much it for this lil note here!