THE BATTLE

Isla Sorna

87 miles southwest of Isla Nublar

11:00 am

On an island that was filled with dinosaurs, the usual was happening.

Stegosaurus herds moving back and forth around the island, A T-rex family living their lives, and huge packs of Velociraptors hunting and fighting other rival dinosaurs.

But, there was one Dinosaur on this island that none of the other dinosaurs wanted to run into.

This beast had long powerful arms with sharp three fingered claws, a crocodile-like snout with very sharp teeth, and a spine on its back.

This was the largest carnivorous Dinosaur that had ever lived.

The Spinosaurus.

This Dinosaur, he feared nothing on the island, not even the other T-rexes scared him.

The Spinosaurus felt like he was the king of this island.

But something that isn't a dinosaur, is gonna prove this spine lizard wrong.

The Spinosaurus was enjoying a kill it made, and then it heard.

HISSSSSS!

The Spinosaurus stops eating, and looks up and tries to find the source of the sound.

Then suddenly..

RAHHHH!

The Spinosaurus turns around to see a pack of raptors charging at him.

The Spinosaurus gets ready to fight them.

But then, the raptors ignore him and run right past him.

The Spinosaurus watches in confusion.

One raptor tries to catch up with its pack, but then.

SIIIIK!

That raptor gets impaled by a pincer-tipped tail.

The Spinosaurus witnesses this, and then gets serious and gets ready for battle.

And then, the other beast emerged out in the open.

This was no dinosaur, it had a big head crest, razor sharp claws and teeth, tail like dorsal spines waving about, and a long pincer-tipped bladed tail.

This was an Alien, called the Xenomorph King.

The Xenomorph King shakes the raptor it impaled off its tail blade, and the raptor lands on the ground and the Xenomorph King stomps on it.

Then it shrieks at the Spinosaurus.

SCREECH!

The Spinosaurus roars back at the Xenomorph King.

SHROOOAAAR!

FIGHT!

OR

The Spinosaurus and Xenomorph King charge at each other.

When the two get close, the Spinosaurus snaps his jaws at the Xenomorph King.

The Xeno King dodges and slashes the Spinosaurus with its claws, and causes the Spinosaurus to stumble a little.

The Xeno King charges at the Spinosaurus, and grabs the dinosaur with its hands.