THE WINNER IS...

Well then, looks like life finds a way in death, and building better world is the better thing to do in life.

That was an epic fight between these two giants, and it looks like the King of The Perfect Organism won this showdown.

The Advantages for the Spinosaurus were: Brute Strength, Weight, Teeth, Claws, and Size.

The Disadvantages were: Not immune to acid, Lack of Intelligence, and Slower in Speed.

The Advantages for the Xenomorph King were: Speed, Agility, Intelligence, Claws, Inner Jaw, Tail-Spines, Pincer Bladed Tail, and Acidic Blood.

The Disadvantages were: Lighter in Weight, and Breakable Body.

( if there are other Ads and Disadvantages you think should be added, let me know )

The Spinosaurus and the Xenomorph King sure did mess each other up in this battle.

The Xenomorph King looked like it mostly had the upper hand in this fight, though the Spinosaurus did fight back very well.

The two fighters had many injuries, the Spinosaurus had acid burns all over him and he lost an arm, and the Xenomorph King lost a tail spine, got half its tail chomped off, and also lost an arm.

When the fight was coming to its end, the Spinosaurus was gonna finish of the Xenomorph King by snapping its neck, like he did to the T-rex in Jurassic Park 3.

But, the Xenomorph King was too smart to let the Spinosaurus do that.

The Xeno King injured the Spinosaurus too much, and the Xenomorph had the perfect chance to make the kill.

The Spinosaurus did put up a good fight, but it wasn't worthy enough to take down the Xenomorph King.

Then after the fight, the Xenomorph King manage to reproduce some facehugger eggs, and now the Xenomorph King and his Xenomorph children have now taken over Isla Sorna.

The was my theory on how a fight between these two titans could have gone down.

Dinosaur or Alien, King or Queen, the fact is, you are always better because of what you are.

THE WINNER OF THIS FIGHT IS THE XENOMORPH KING.

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoyed.

Read my other stories if you haven't already.

and I'll see all at the next story.

BYE-BYE:)