Save Me

Thor plays in near silence, drowned out by the sounds of heavy breathing and lips melding together.

Mae digs her knees into the cushions of Jungkooks couch, pulling her center closer to his as she ground her body against his lap.

Jungkooks hand anchored her at the waist and hips, guiding her body and craning his neck to engulf her lips.

Mae makes contact with his hardness, trapped under the layers of his cargo pants and underwear and grounds purposefully against him.

Jungkook hisses at the friction and pulls from the kiss and Mae smirks, repeating the teasing action against his stiffening member.

"Shit...Mae.." he murmurs, his forehead pressed against hers as she rolled her hips again. Jungkook exhales heavily and Mae began to trail kisses down his tensed jaw. He groans softly when her tongue swipes across his skin, grazing his sweet spot and sending a jolt of arousal down under.

"Mae..." he says softly, sounding strained as her hungry mouth sets out to mark his flesh and his grip on her hips tighten the harder she sucks.

"Mmmmae..wait.." he whimpers and after a few weak taps of resistance against her waist, she halts.

A soft huff of frustration leaves her lips as she pulled back and Jungkook regards her with apologetic eyes.

"I think we should slow down.." He pants and with a deep pout, Mae rolls off of his lap, plopping against the spot on the couch next to him. He watches her as she moves, checking her expression and hoping she wasn't offended.

"Jungkook..you know you're really making me feel like I'm out trying to steal your virtue or something..." She groans as she fixed her ruffled clothing and runs her fingers through her tussled hair.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook's head droops and Mae sighs.

"It's fine. If you don't want to have sex with me then I get it.." She sits back against the cushions and resumes watching the long-haired blonde throw his weight around in a silent fight scene, failing to hide the hurt in her voice.

"Huh?..what...Mae no..." Jungkook turns to face her, reaching for her hand and she pulls it away.

The swift kick of rejection punts Jungkook in the chest and he's instantly filled with regret.

"I just figured since you have no qualms when it comes to making out that you wouldn't be so frigid..."

"Mae listen.." Jungkook says in the background of her frustrated rant.

"But it's whatever... If you're not attracted to me in that way then.."
Mae's halted when Jungkook pulls her into his lips, seering her with a kiss so deep and intimate that her heart stutters and her eyes flutter shut.

When Jungkook finally pulls back, opening his eyes and sighing at her silence and subdued expression, Mae slowly opens her own and stares back at him.

"Mae...Shut up.." he smirks before leaning back in to kiss her again, this time reaching up to caress her cheek and snake his other hand around her waist.

"Believe me. I definitely want to have sex with you." He sighs after breaking the kiss and Mae rears her head back to gain some distance.

"So what's the problem?" She pouts cutely.

Jungkooks eyes filled with apprehension as he stared at Mae's soft features, the light blue glow of the television casting a shadow on the side of her face.