This isn't ever gonna work out.

I technicaly haven't posted for over a decade, haven't I?
As the title says, I've grown distant of the story, and all progress made on chapter Ten has just halted.
Please do find it un yourselves forgive me for this, but I don't think I can continue.
I can truly see that many of you somehow enjoy these chapters, so I'm really sorry for this.
I've lost all focus and really and my motivations to move on have gone bland and dissapeared.
I MIGHT make a new chapter somewhere in the future, but that is really up for debate.
I also have a summer job now, and I'll have to go to college as well when summer's over. (That's what I'm assuming at least)
Anyways, I will tell you that I have improved in my time away from Wattpad, so Do expect me to write another story, which I will soon be working on after this message. My grammar has improved, yet you should always expect some typos as I'm always writing on a tablet, not on a computer, so yeah.

Btw the next story is gonna be a Rwby story, cuz Rwby is like, one of my favourite american animes, and kinda helped me through bad and boring times in the past. Apologies if you dislike the show, but I will tell you that I will try to work all the way to volume 3. Not sure about the volumes past the threshold I like to personally call "The Oum Zone"(May the angels put his soul to rest, and may the life beyond bring him everlasting joy).

I'll also take the time to inform you that it is, in fact, another Reader insert story, so uhh, it might be kind of, you know, not that much different from the original version. I'll try to give you some more "Screentime", so it doesn't feel just like you're reading the show itself.
Btw I REFUSE to write a cheater/cheated, harem (sorry), OP reader, "Abused/Neglected reader" story, because honestly those don't cling with my style, well, not anymore.

Feel free to take any inspiration (if you can even find any lol) from what I wrote, and create more Re:Zero stories in the future, because like hot DAYUM, this anime has a criminally low ammount of fanfiction. (Especially Ram)

And with that being said, I hereby dub this story, DISCONTINUED. Bye!

P.s
You know, I think I, the writer was the truly slothful one here. Just sayin.

P.P.s (hehe)
I really hope I don't lose motivation This time.