04 | Vivienne Reed

04 • Vivienne Reed

Viv and I sit on my bed, Extracurricular playing in front of us. Viv's curled up in my arm, our legs tangled together.

"You act all tough, Vivienne Reed, but you're a sucker for cuddling" I tease. She glares up at me, hitting me playfully.

"Shut up" she goes back to watching. I stare at the top of her head, my fingers playing absentmindedly with her hair.

She's beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She and Saahirah are complete opposites which is why I always wondered what about Viv was so beautiful to me.

Everything. From her long raven hair that splays out on the bed, to her forest green eyes that light up when she sees dark chocolate and her full, red lips. Lips that I've kissed countless times.

The lazy way she smiles at me when we're in her car on a hot day and fuck, the look she gives me when I'm going down on her. Heavy lidded and full of desire.

Vivienne Reed is gorgeous. "Leigh" her husky voice snaps me out of my trance. I meet her gaze.

Her eyes are dark. She's paused the TV. Her hand reaches up to brush a strand of my hair away. I catch her wrist, placing a soft kiss on the inside of her arm.

Her eyes close momentarily. When they open she straddles me, bringing her lips down onto mine hard

My hands grip her hips. She opens her mouth for me and I slip my tongue in. She tastes like the ice cream she ate. Her tongue is smooth and warm. She moans when I bite her lip, using my tongue to sooth the bite.

My hands trace the curve of her back, reaching up to fist her hair. I yank her head to the side, lifting myself so I can suck on the sensitive flesh of her neck.

Her arms wrap around me, hands lifting my shirt. "Off" she demands. I chuckled at her bossiness but comply.

My mouth finds her neck again. My hands reach into her shirt. I unclasp her bra.

She lets out a gasp when my hands lightly massage her breasts. She buries her face into my neck with a moan.

My fingers tweak her hard nipples, pinching them lightly. "Fuck, Leigh" she moans. I grin "that's it babygirl. Say my name" she grinds onto my lap, trying to find some kind of release.

I grab the hem of her sweater, pulling it over her head. My left hand fists her hair, tugging slightly, while my right cups her breast, bringing it to my face.

My eyes never leave hers as I suck the nipple into my mouth. She throws her head back "Leigh" she moans.

Grabbing her hips, I lift her off me and onto the bed. In one swift movement I remove her pants and underwear. Sitting on my knees in front of her I tilt my head, observing her.

She looks ethereal. Her hair spread out on the pillows, her lips swollen, naked.

She looks like a goddess. "Zayleigh" she growls, need evident in her tone. I smirk wickedly "what, Vienne? What do you want? Tell me what you want" I say.

She spreads her legs apart. "Touch me" she orders. I know I shouldn't. I know I shouldn't do it. I have Spencer. I love Spencer. Goddess knows I never want to hurt him.

But fuck she looks so beautiful. She stares up at me, eyes bright with lust, asking me to touch her and fuck she's so beautiful.

She hisses when I run my finger up the length of her dripping pussy. I stare at my finger. "So wet. So fucking wet for me" she whimpers at my words.

Looking her in the eyes I put my finger in my mouth, eyes closing at the taste of her. It's my turn to moan. She tastes so sweet.

Everytime with Viv feels like the first time. Spreading her legs apart a little more I lean down.

I pinch her sensitive bud lightly and she gasps, arching off the bed. "You like that, don't you?" She nods.

I do it again. "Fuck, Leigh. Please" she mewls "please what?" I ask. She growls "put your fingers inside me. Now" I smirk but comply, sliding two fingers inside her warm cunt.

Her hands fist the sheets of my bed, back arching off the bed. I twist my fingers in a 'come here' motion and watch as her hips buck.

I pump my fingers in and out of her pussy, adding a third finger and watching her unravel.

"Leigh. Oh god. Leigh" she moans. I twist my fingers once more "come for me babygirl" I watch as she loses herself, coming around my fingers.

"Leigh" she moans, arching roughly off the bed. When she comes down from her high she smiles sleepily at me.

I laugh "don't smile at me like that, Viv. I'm not done with you yet" her eyes widen as I push her legs apart once more.

She opens her mouth, probably to protest, but is cut off when I lower my head and suck on her clit.

She grips my hair, pulling roughly. "Fuck!" She exclaims. I lick up her slit, sucking on her clit again.

Her fingers twist in my hair. I use my arm to push her body back down onto the bed. Fuck, she tastes so good.

My tongue finds its way inside her. "Leigh" my name falls from her lips over and over again while my tongue brings her to the edge.

I suck and bite, my tongue moving in and out of her agonizingly slow. I grip the round globes of her ass, bringing her pussy closer to my mouth.

She tugs on my hair. "ZAYLEIGH!" Her scream bounces off my walls when she orgasms.

Her eyes meet mine. She's breathing hard. I smile wickedly. "My turn" is all she says, reaching for me.

____________

993 words.