2. ☁️✨

(I forgot to say but Izzy has a boyfriend called Alejandro, one of Mattias mates)

Quinton's POV
I was going to class like always and I sat relatively in the middle and waited for class to start. It was science so it was quite boring but the teacher said we had to do a science project but we weren't allowed to pick our partners which was annoying. I got put with the shy girl (Izzy) she's really shy so I don't really know her personality, she don't really talk in classes but when she does I try to listen close so I can hear but I always end up forgetting about what she said and forgetting her voice. She looks nice but I feel like she has an attitude that would be cute and sassy tehe. I then went to sit next to her and I didn't really talk that much because 1. She has a brother that's on our rival team and 2. I don't want to scare her or anything cause I know that she is shy and probably has problems with being social to people. Near the end of class I ended up giving her my number so that she could come over tonight but only if it was okay with her brother of course. I'm trusting her that she is telling her brother and not making no excuses! The only thing I'm worried about is her coming to my house is that she has a boyfriend, I don't want him to like cheat on her cause he think that she's cheating on him with me when that is not what's going to happen. She sent me a text around five minutes ago saying she is coming over at six, which is perfect because all the boys will be here (all the sway boys as they are his roommates) right now it is around 5, so I still have an hour till she comes so I end up playing video games.

<<time skip>>

I have been playing video games for one hour now, that means Izzy should be here any minute, just as I said that there was a knock at the door. And of course it was Izzy standing there looking all cute, wait I just said she looked cute didn't I!! Omg I think I like Izzy!!