3. ☁️✨

Izzy's POV
I knocked on the door, I heard someone running down the stairs to get it, I figured that it would be Quinton cause y'know but anyway when I opened the door there he was standing there looking all cut- wait I can't say that I have a boyfriend.

Mattia's POV (guess u didn't see that comin)
I know Izzy wasn't going to our aunts, I rung her up and asked if Izzy was there as she only lives down the street so she should be there already. But my aunt said she isn't, so I asked mum...

Mattia = Hey mum do you know where Izzy is?

Mum = yeah she went to aunts

I could tell my mum was lying she always had a face of guilt whenever she lied to one of the children.

Mattia = mum I know your lying you do that face every time you lie to someone important to you!

Mum = okay fine she went to her friends house but I don't know who

Mattia = ok at least she is ok

Quintons POV
We were just in the middle of the project when we decided that we had done enough and finished for the day. We were gonna finish the rest in Science tomorrow. To be honest it was fun with Izzy around, she opened up more as she is the "shy" girl in school but when you get to know her she's a lot of fun! I knew me and Izzy would be great friends but it's just her brother and my rival team that stands in my way of getting to know her and maybe even becoming more then friends? 👉👈

Izzys POV
It was actually quite fun doing the project with Quinton, he's one of them jocks who are nice and friendly and is not like the rest of them who are jerks and play with girls feelings. After we finished doing enough work for today Quinton went to introduce me to everyone that he lives with, firstly he introduced me to this guy named Bryce Hall who looked like a total crackhead. I realise he is the popular girls boyfriend and is probably using her. Secondly I meet a boy called Josh Richards ( yes I know jaden josh and Anthony have left sway but imma still include them cause bitch I finna do what I finna do boo) He was quite nice but not as sweet as Quinton ;). Thirdly I met Jaden Hossler he had nice hear which was bleached blonde, next I met Anthony, he was in the middle of playing video games so all I said was Hi as I didn't want to distract him. Imma skip the rest but it was quite similar to that. Me and Quinton then went back to his room and watched a bit of Netflix, the time came when I had to go, also I posted on Instagram while we were watching Netflix. Here is the post.

@izzyyyyy

❤️-856,963  💬-disabled

❤️-856,963 💬-disabled

Caption-Met my new bestie today! @qgriggs

*still Izzys POV*
I disabled the comments so my brother don't comment and start getting rude to me, but posting that picture means sooner or later he will find me!

Alejandros POV (again I don't think you saw that comin)
I saw the picture of Izzy and Quinton and got jealous, so I invited the girl that likes me but is a brat and bullies people, such as Izzy my girlfriend. She came over and we sat on my bed, she leaned in, I was confused but then I smashed my lips against hers and without knowing she took a picture of us sucking each other's face of! She posted it, Oh God...