Chapter 1: Unexpected Meeting?!

~(Y/N)'s Pov~
<Current Time: Unknown>
-Location: Unknown-

There it was again...

-BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM-

The loud booming sound of lightning hitting the ground rings in my ears. The wet touch of rain pouring all around me as I looked towards the dark clouded sky, standing on what seemed like water as I faced off against a man with a sword. I couldn't tell what his features were but as he pointed his sword Skyward, I feared the worst.

(Y/N): W-wait what is all this?! Who are you?

I pleaded, but it was to no avail as the young man simply said nothing. Lightning then all of a sudden struck his blade and using its new found power he took the opportunity, the young man lunged at me with all his might!

-BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM-

Just before I could be taken down another strike of lightning hit the floor causing me to shield my eyes from the sudden spark. When it subsided I slowly opened my eyes only to be at a different land scape. I now find myself at a castle of some type unable to move. Just then I noticed two figures standing in front of me and once again I saw the man and his sword. As I locked eyes with the male, it was as if Time itself stopped. The figure next to him was holding me down with some type of divine light, it felt suffocating.

(Y/N): C-c-curse you all!!!!

I suddenly shouted out with no control of myself. It was as if some else said it for me, all of a sudden the man walked towards me with blade in hand once again preparing to strike me down.

-BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM-

The sudden strike of lightning caused me to once again close my eyes. After waiting a bit, I slowly began opening them, which in turn caused me to instantly take notice of the change of scenery I found myself in. As I looked around I seemed to be in a field with a magnificent castle in the background. I was surround in some type of yellow barrier, this sight reminded me somewhat of hour of twilight. Sensing someone's gaze I turned towards that person seeing him with a shield and the same blade as the man before.

(Y/N): That accursed blade?!

I once again suddenly said without even thinking about it. Questions began to flood my mind as the young man in front of me once again geared himself and prepared to strike me down!

-BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM-

The ringing in my ear was beginning to cause me physical pain. I couldn't handle it anymore I clutched my head with both of my arm shielding my eyes. Once the ringing subsided all I could hear was... the sound of waves? Curiosity taking over I slowly unshielded my eyes and saw that I was somewhere in a space deep underwater at the bottom of the ocean, however the water was slowly descending upon this place. Despite this chaos for some reason I felt calm, as a rush of wind could be felt under here. I once again felt a pair of eyes on me. Looking towards them I noticed it was them once again.

(Y/N): You again...

It was different this time considering they were both children now, but it was definitely them... the young man even had that damned sword! I grit my teeth in rage and anger that I really didn't know I had in me. Just then the young boy ran towards me and with all his might jumped in the air and with his sword in hand he stabbed it into my forehead, however just before he hit me...

-BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM-

That blinding flash of light caused me to flinch and close my eyes. I was once again welcomed to the empty sight of darkness. I feared to open my eyes as I shouted out to nothing.