every fuckin day.

NO POV.
Eddie Kasparak was walking to the 'losers' lunch table after grabbing a book from his locker. He sees Richie and Connor by the table. Making out like always.

EDDIES POV.
I look at bill. We both share a gag and an eye roll.
"every fuckin day." I said looking at the others not paying attention to Richie and his boyfriend.
"I'm right here Eduardo." Richie said after saying his goodbyes to Connor.
"I'm aware" I shrug and eat the lunch my mother packs me everyday. Same thing as always. A sandwich, fruit cup, soup and a water. I've gotten used to it, I just wish she would let me do my own thing.

NO POV.
Stanley and Bill make plans for there next date.
"We could go bird watching again." Stan says to Bill.
"Stan. I'm not going b-bird watching for the f-fifth time this we-week ." Bill looks at Stanley.
"Fine." Stan continues to write some ideas down.

Mike and Ben were talking about the test coming up in history.
"You can come over to my house tomorrow so we can study, if you'd like." Ben said to mike.
"That sounds good." Mike smiled and handed Ben his book back.

Beverly and Eddie were talking about going to the hanging out after school.
"Hmm we could meet at the clubhouse then get ice cream?" Beverly asked Eddie.
"Sure, that sounds good to me. Just us or the rest of the losers?" Eddie looked around at the others.
"I mean I was thinking just us but we could invite Richie he looks lonesome right now." Beverly chuckles.
Eddie looks at Richie and shrugs. "I'll ask him."
Beverly nods.

Richie was writing down in his journal with headphones on, blasting music as Eddie poked him.
Richie jumps a bit. Taking off his headphones. "Warn a person gosh. What do you want Eduardo?" Richie looked at Eddie.
"Oh sorry, uh me and Beverly wanted to know if you'd like to go with us for our after school plans." Eddie paused then added something. "Unless your with Connor of course." He rolls his eyes.
"Oh Connor is gonna be with Henry and his other cousins all night, sure I'll come with you guys." Richie shrugged.
"Oh okay, we're gonna go to the clubhouse then going to get ice cream." Eddie goes back to his lunch and tells Beverly.

LAST CLASS. (Richie and Eddie share this class)

EDDIES POV.
Right now I'm in geometry with who you may ask, of course it's Richie. He keeps bugging me today and it sucks cause I'm just trying to work and forget about him. Now I can't.
Richie pokes me. "Hey hey whatcha doinnnn" Richie says to me.
Speaking of the devil. "I'm working richie. You should try it." I snap. "Also get your gross hands off of me." I roll my eyes.
Richie laughs. "Acting like a tough guy today I see."
"Shut up rich." I say to Richie shove a paper in his face.
"Okay fine damn" Richie goes back to drawing on his work. Of course.

NO POV. (After school)

Eddie walks to his locker and put away his books he doesn't need for studying. As he grabs his bag and closes his locker, Beverly pops up on the side of him.

"Well hello bev." Eddie chuckles.
"Hola amigo" beverly winks jokingly. "You ready to go?" She asks.
"Yeah we should probably get Richie though or is he meeting us there?" Eddie asks.
"Boo" Richie says behind Eddie and giggles.
Eddie turns around. "That answers that question."
"Let's gooooooooo!" Richie pats Eddies head.
"Don't do that." Eddie smacks Richies arm away.
"Right. I have gross hands as you would say." Richie giggles.
Eddie rolls his eyes.
Beverly laughs at them and walks outside as Richie and Eddie follow beverly.

"Im gonna ride my skateboard. I'll follow you guys on your pussy bikes." Richie says as he gets on his skateboard.
"Whatever trashmouth" Beverly tells him as she gets on her bike.
Eddie wipes down his bike with a wipe then hops on and follows beverly.

// A/N i made it kinda short just for the first chapter, I'm sure the other chapters will be longer! Comment ideas or if you like it so far, even if you have some constructive criticism. 💗 hope you enjoy!!