ice cream! Pt.1

// QUICK A/N im so sorry i haven't written for quite a bit, I have major writers block. Question, should I make this a shorter less problematic fanfic or a longer more problematic one? Anyway enjoy this chapter ;) (you'll also might notice I changed the losers age range from juniors to freshman's because I feel like the 14-15 age range will fit this fanfic more!)

NO POV.
Richie followed Beverly and Eddie to the clubhouse On his skateboard listening to music in his headphones.
"I thought we would have to do homework first today but we finished most of it. Do you even wanna go to the clubhouse?" Beverly asked Eddie.
"Eh, let's just go so I can get my fanny pack. I left it there the other day." Eddie looks at Richie.
Richie looked up right at that time.
"Whatcha staring at Eduardo? See something you like?" Richie took off his headphones.
"Beep beep Richie." Beverly rolled her eyes.
Eddie just ignored what Richie said, knowing it was true but he couldn't say that. Not yet.

"Hey Eddie, how's your mom? Does she miss me? I haven't been over in a couple days to kiss her Goodnight." Richie winked at Eddie as they got to the clubhouse.
Eddies cheeks went a light pink when Richie winked.
"Do you ever shut up Richie? Oh my god." Eddie said as he parked his bike.
"That's not what your mom said last time I was going down on her." Richie looked at Beverly expecting a laugh.
"Beep fuckin beep Richie. I agree with Eddie." Beverly swung an arm around Eddies shoulders.
"Thanks and don't touch me unless you've used hand sanitizer." Eddie removed Beverlys arm from his shoulders.
"Forgot. Sorry." Beverly messed up Eddies hair then went down the stairs of the clubhouse. As the others follow.

Richie walked around for a second. He spotted eddies fanny pack that he forgot last week.

Richie grabbed it. "Hey, do you think there's a morning after pill in here? Me and your mom weren't very careful last time."
Eddie snatched it out of Richies hands. "Shut up."
Richie sat down on the hammock.

Eddie snapped it on to his waist.

"Y'know fanny packs aren't a thing anymore. Those went old in the 80s. You're aware of that right?" Richie stared at Eddie dumbly.
"I need to keep my inhaler and hygiene products somewhere rich." Eddie rolled his eyes.
"But why a fanny pack? You can use a man purse, backpack, pockets anything but a fanny pack." Richie laid down on the hammock.
"First of all if Henry bowers saw me wearing a man purse he would beat me up. Second of all I wouldn't look good in any of those and pockets are too small." Eddie rolled his eyes.
"Trust me you'd look pretty good in a man purse or backpack. And Henry is well Henry." Richie said.

Eddie looked blank. He quickly shook it off knowing he meant nothing when he said that.

"Yeah whatever I'm keeping my fanny pack." Eddie sat by Beverly.
"Fine. Fine. Just a suggestion." Richie shrugged.
"Wanna go get ice cream now?" Beverly looked at them both.
"Ice cream! Yes!" Richie shoots up off the hammock.

Eddie smiles at Richie, as he love seeing him happy. Richie goes up the stairs.

"Let's go!!!" Richie gets his skateboard.
"We're coming! damn" Beverly laughed.

Eddie went up the stairs and got on his bike following Beverly and Richie to the ice cream shop near them.

//a/n thank you for reading this chapter!! Sorry it's very short I just really wanted to get something out. I Will be starting on part 2 of this chapter tomorrow. Comment some ideas for things you'd like to see!! Also maybe other fanfics you'd like to read? Bye!! - hollie 👁👄👁💗