•1•

To get started:
Y/N~ Your Name
L/N~ Last Name
F/C~ Fav. Color
E/C~ Eye Color
H/C~ Hair Color

Hello, my name is Y/N L/N and i got dumped in class 3-E by the principal since i was accused of "cheating". Pretty cool.
I live alone at a small apartment near my school which isn't a forte since i see all my "ex classmates" and all the people that make fun of me cause i am in class 3-E. Bullying doesn't affect me since i've been bullied most of my life. I live alone since all my relatives died or moved away.My parents were professional assassins but they got shot after making deals with a mafia leader.

•Flashback•
"Y/N!" i heard my mom call my name. I rushed downstairs as she said "Y/N, can you please go to the store and get some groceries?" she said with slight panic in her tone. "Sure!" i said and put on my F/C shoes. When i closed the door i swore that i heard someone breaking something but i thought it was just my imagination.30 minutes my mom telling me to go to the store i walked into the front yard and to my door. "Dang i forgot those god damn keys!" i whispered annoyed. I started knocking on my door but nobody answered so i decided to enter through the living room window. I didn't see my parents' dead bodies and i walked to the kitchen and set the groceries on the counter."Mom?Dad? I'm home!" i said with a smile as i walked to the living room, and the smile turned into an astonished look pretty quickly. "M-My parents..dead?" I rushed to the kitchen to grab my phone and call 911 and i felt my vision getting blurry from all the tears falling out of my eyes. 10 minutes after calling the cops they were at the house and i was crying next to my mom and dad's dead bodies..

•Flashback End•

Mhm, pretty cool. *Sarcasm has entered the chat*
I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 7:21 am.. enough for me to get ready and hide the cuts and bruises off my arms and face.
"I hope class 3-E isn't that bad as they say" i spoke to myself as i dressed into the uniform. Rushed to the kitchen, grabbed an apple (only thing that could come into my mind) and walked out the door. I passed my school and i started to hear students whisper behind me, but i didn't care.

As i was deep walking through my thoughts they suddenly stopped when i bumped into a light blue-haired boy with ponytails and blue eyes. Pretty eye-catching if u ask me. "Sorry i didn't see you" i said looking at the ground letting out a sigh. "It's okay! Are you the new student?" He asked with a smile as he reached his hand to help me up. I nodded as i grabbed his hand and got up." I'm Nagisa Shiota" "Y/N L/N" i said. As we walked our way to class we started to chitchat about random things. "How did you end up here?" he asked. "Ah well, i was accused of cheating so i got kicked out by the principal into class 3-E." i said "proudly".

When we walked into class i saw a yellow octopus looking man.. My eyes widened a little as he said "Oh you might be the new student!" he said with a cheerful tone as i nodded "Y/N L/N" "You can call me koro-sense-" he couldn't finish the sentence because a crimson haired boy with red eyes took out a gun and tried to shoot the teacher but he dodged it."Karma-Kun! How many times to i have to tell you to stop attempting to assassinate me while i try to talk to a student?" i giggled and Karma let out a "Tsk". "Anyways Y/N, you will be sitting next to Karma." koro-sensei said and Karma raised his arm. "He looks pretty familiar" i thought as i sat down next to him.
"Our first period will be math!" i heard the octopus looking thing saying. "Math? I cant even solve 1+1" i whispered and i think i whispered it too loud since i heard Karma say "You need help with math?" he said with a slight smirk on his face.I nodded. "I can help you" he said and i let out a bright smile which turned into teeth clenching when he said "Well you have to do what i say for one day." "But that's not how it works-"
"Quiet! I'm trying to teach here so you won't fail math again!" Koro-Sensei said and Karma let out a "tsk" again. "Then i guess you will fail math~" he said smirking "Fine." i said with a pretty annoyed tone.

udjdjdjjd this was a pretty long chapter!
anyways i hope u like it uwu
i still didn't get to finish AC so don't come at me 👁👄👁

word count:868 words
with love animepng <3

sayonara!~