•2•

After math, i can't clearly remember anything since i didn't pay attention at all.

Weeks Later~

Tsk another boring day of school, at least this is the last period of the day.
Well all i've wanted was the bell to ring and me going home.And it actually did, wow i'm turning into a wizard! I got my bag and as i was about to get up i felt someone grab my wrist, it was Karma, of course.*eye roll* "What do you want?" i said. "Well you said you need help with math, so i can help you!" he smiled innocently. "Fine, but i have something to do, you can go and wait me at (shop name), since it's close to where i live." "Alright princess, see you there *wink*" he said as he walked away, i couldn't properly process what he said but when i did— "I want to smack this god damn tomato head so bad" i thought as i walked my way home through a small forest.

I heard some steps behind and i turned around and said "What do you want now Kar-" the only thing i felt was being grabbed by the uniform collar and being slapped again and again. After a while they walked away and left me on the ground with the corner of my mouth and nose bleeding.
"Happens daily, should've expect it.." i said quietly.. i got up and fell back down since i'm pretty dizzy. I sat there crying, and then i started punching the ground screaming "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY?!".. "Y/N?" i heard someone say as they wanted to help me up but i slapped them accidentally. "Damn Y/N you hit hard!" Karma said opening his eyes as they got wider and wider the more he was looking at me clenching his fists "Who did this?""No one" i said, "I just tripped."
"Oh really? That's why you were punching the ground and screaming and crying?" he said raising an eyebrow "I mean it was kinda hot but-" "URUSAI!" i said blushing a little.He giggled as he reached his hand to help me up. I got his hand and couldn't stay on my feet. I fell down. Wait. I FELL ON HIM! "Y/N?" he said smirking. I widened my eyes 100 times and blushed hundreds of shades darker. "I'm sorry.." i mumbled as i got up and could finally stay on my feet "Why did you come anyways?" "Well i was waiting for you at (shop name) and you didn't come so i thought something happened and then i heard someone screaming and crying." he said as we started walking towards my apartment "Now Y/N, tell me, who did this." he said with a serious tone "I don't know" i said, and this time i said the truth "Don't lie to me!" he shouted "I SWEAR I DONT KNOW!!" i shouted back with tears rolling down my eyes. He looked at me and saw the tears in my eyes then melted down and wiped them off softly. "Okay. Don't cry, alright?" he said with a soft tone. I nodded

"We're here.." I opened the door and walked in wiping the blood off my face "Nice apartment, but isn't it kind of small for your family too?" he said. What a stupid question of course it isn't- oh.. he doesn't know.. "I live alone" i said with a voice crack between words. "Ah alright i understand" He said smirking slightly "Need help with those wounds?" he continued. "No i'm fine." i said from the bathroom. I wasn't fine.. I never was. I needed help but i didn't want him to see the rest of my wounds.. i covered them up and walked back to the small living room.

"So are we starting with the math stuff?" i asked while he was looking at me head-bottom.  He nodded and i pointed to him to go to the bedroom where i had my stuff at.
i sat down on the chair in front of my desk and he was next to me, explaining. Well if someone explains to you like this ofc u understand. "You got it?" he asked smiling. I nodded. "Thank you for helping me Karma" i smiled back. "Any time babe." He said with a smirk. "Babe?" I asked blushing, "Yeah?" He said smirking "I didn't mean a nickname you dumbass!" He giggled. "How many of these nicknames you got?" I asked and he smirked again "Many, just for you" I blushed more. "And since you're blushing i suppose you like them?" He asked "N-No!" "You sure?Because i can-" i didn't let him finish the sentence "URUSAIII!!!" i said while feeling my face getting warmer.
"Do you want food or anything?" i asked and he said no. "Okay." i continued "Do you want to go home or anything?" "Why would i when i got such a beautiful princess here?" he smirked once again, i blushed in all shades of red "Youlittlefucker!" i mumbled poutin. "About that, i helped you with math, now you have to do what i say." he said.
"Aren't we starting it from tomorrow?" He shook his head "I want it to start from now, he sat on my bed. "But that isn't fair!" i said pretty much annoyed. "Oh come on! I helped you with math! Don't let me fall in such agony Y/N-chan!"
This tomato head. "OKAY FINE!" I said and he smiled, "But i need to change, this uniform is killing me!" i grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

When i got back i saw him sitting and looking through a little notebook i had. "Oh i see you're collaborating with Nagisa on koro-sensei's weaknesses?" he said "Yeah, we thought it would be easier like that." i said and he pointed for me to sit next to him, and i did. "What?" i asked as i saw him looking pretty intense at me "Can you stop being a creep and looking at me?" i said into an annoyed tone. "But you're pretty" he said smiling and i blushed slightly.(yes, smiling! not smirking.. yet 😏)
"Aw Y/N you look cute when you're blushing."

"Stop it u baka!"i said blushing more, he pinned me to the bed and held my wrists down so i couldn't move, smart boy- i-i mean BAKA!
"Hm? How you like that, princess?" he said with a smirk

GOSH KARMA CHILLSLSLSKKSJSJSJ
aha reader, how you like it until now?
pretty impressive for someone like me 😏
anyways i hope u enjoyed this chapter! <3
            with love, animepng
          sayonara~
word count: 1108 words OOF