Decisions

It was a quiet night in Ardonia. The only sounds were crickets chirping and fire crackling.
Senn sat on a log next to Ria, watching the campfire four feet in front of him. The kids, Serina and Kion, were busy talking on the other side of the camp. Ingressus was also busy ripping an arrow out of his shoulder.
The group was a few trees away from Sendaria. Ingressus had sent a messenger bird a few hours before to inform the masters and they agreed to have a meeting there.
"I was honestly expecting some undead to attack us, since we have half-deads roaming around now," Senn said, taking a quick look at the landscape around them.
Ria laughed. "Almost sounds like you want us to be attacked, yeah I expected some too, being honest." Senn looked back at the fire.
"Who do you think it is?"
Ria turned his way, unsure what he meant. "Who?"
"The hunter that was brought back to life, according to Rotick, who do you think it is?" He asked again.
Ria shrugged. "There's been a lot of deaths in our history, if someone died it could by all names be them without evidence, it might not even be someone we know. Even if it was, there's the Tidesinger, Hubris, the ardoni warriors that died on Mt. Velgrin, someone in the Great War! By Rendor's name it might not even be an ardoni!" She said.
Senn sighed. "You're right, but is he on our side? He's Obviously not on the half-deads' side, since he's killing them all, or is he on no one's side?" The red ardoni questioned, continuing to watch the calming flames flicker in the dark blue sky.
"I don't know, I hope he's on our side." The female sendaris went quiet after that, as she and the half-clan watched the campfire in the night.
. . .
"Once again, our lives are being interrupted by the battles of war," master Aurelius spoke, standing in the Sendaria hall with the other masters and a few additional ardoni.
"We are here today due to the an unexpected threat to Ardonia, known as half-deads. Only now, we have a real reason to fear them. One of our clans has nearly been wiped out, their homes turned to blazes, their friends and family turned to ashes," a member of the sendaris clan stated.
Senn, Ria, and Ingressus were present in the meeting, Senn standing with the other masters.
"This isn't like our previous incidents, however, this isn't a normal or even forgotten enemy," the kaltaris master said. "This is new, this is different, this is greater. We cannot predict the attacks or decisions of something newborn."
The room was quiet for a moment, until Senn spoke. "We may not be able to understand something we just discovered, but we won't at all if we refuse to take action. This enemy wants the ardoni wiped out, but we won't let them succeed. We've never stood down before, to the nether, to Pythus, to anything. Never have, and never will."
A few of the attendants looked at Senn for a moment, considering his words.
"Master Senn is right. If we are to indeed sit around and wait, we will waste the sacrifices made to get us where we are." A few people turned to the mendoris. "We've had fires, invasions, civil wars, and yet here we are watching some half rotting men disturb the peace. Innocents have lost their lives. People, massacred. Children, slaughtered. Now I stand here today to ensure those people will not die without vengeance," the mendoris spoke.
"The clans will once again, go to war. We will bring up the warriors among the ardoni to end this danger, for the good of Ardonia," master Aurelius declared, concluding the meeting with a bang of his staff. Senn turned to leave with Ria, who was following Ingressus out of the hall.
The orange-red voltaris stopped at the cliffside, looking into the distant village. Ria and Senn stood behind him. He had something to say.
"I am aware that two of the half-deads have already been killed by the hunter, likely more by now, but I happen to know a guy who ran into one recently, he of course killed it. After interrogation, that is," he said, turning around to the other ardoni.
Senn and Ria both looked at each other in half confusion, half surprise. They turned back to the Deathsinger. "You know someone that's killed a half dead?" Ria asked. "Mhm," Ingressus nodded.
"He might have some information that would be useful to us, since the half-deads are growing in strength. Should we pay him a visit?"
Senn and Ria both nodded without hesitation.
Ingressus smiled slightly. "Well then, let's get on the road."

//I'm sorry this is so short ;-; I was tired and the only purpose of this chapter was for the meeting//