Skysland, My Home [Edited]

Iris Message: IM
Primordial Council: PDC
Throne Room: TR
Olympus: OLP
Camp Half-Blood: CHB
Camp Jupiter: CJ
The Hunters Of Artemis's Camp: AHC
Original Perseus: Ori Perseus
Original Jason: Ori Jason

Sophie's POV
After we heard the prophecy, Percy immediately teleported us back to Skysland. "Nellie!" I screamed.

"Sophie!" Nellie tackled me and I yelped. Even if Nellie is a cloud nymph, she tackles hard.

"You're back!" She examined. "So, what happened?"

Thalia groaned, shoving her face into her hands. "Prophecy happened."

Nellie patted her back sympathetically. She knew that they had bad experiences with those dammed prophecies.

"Well?" My eyes flicked to the doorway where Annabeth stood.

"Annabeth!" Piper cried, jumping out to hug her.

Annabeth accepted her with open arms. "Pipes! So glad you made it! Where's Jason?"

Piper just shook her head dramatically. "He's just too pure to understand what we're doing."

Annabeth's stormy grey eyes met mine. "Well?" She repeated. "What's the prophecy?"

I took a deep breath and recited:
"The betrayed shall come back to the place they hate,
And realize what they've done, but it will be too late.
To save the soul of not just one,
The string of lies must come undone.
A war has started, with trickery hidden,
Olympus again be saved or taken."

Annabeth cursed. "That does not sound good."

"And I fully agree." Nico stepped out of the shadows, his eyebrows furrowed. "What who've done what? What lies? Damn, this is confusing." Percy snickered.

Thalia tapped her fingers impatiently. "The first line is obvious. You," She pointed to Annabeth. "Percy," She pointed to him. "And Melany will go back to CHB. Let's skip the second line for now."

"Someone call my name?" Melany poked her head through the door.

"Perfect! Let's discuss the prophecy."

Melany frowned. "Repeat it for the newcomer, please." Thalia repeated it again.

"To save the soul of not just one, the string of lies must come undone." Melany repeated, pondering. "There will be lies, and to save some people's lives, we have to undo them."

Percy sighed. "A war has started, with trickery hidden. Obvious as well. A war between two, and trickery from either here or Olympus."

"Olympus again be saved or taken." Nico finished. "So Olympus will either be saved by CHB, or be taken by the PDC. Now what's left is who've done what."

I cocked my head to the side. "There are a few days left. I'm sure we can think of it..." Right?

***Time Skip Sponsored By moonlightreader5 !***
***Three Days Minus One Hour Later....***