Part 29

I woke up, it was Saturday, I looked over and Mattia wasn't there, the sink was on so maybe he was in the bathroom, I got up and checked the time, 12:14. I got up rubbing my eyes, Mattia walked out the bathroom and said "good morning, finally your up" I laughed and said "yea, I'm too tired to get up though, my head hurts too." He came over to me, "aww, is   y/n's head hurting" he said while picking me up, he kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, he took me to the bathroom and put me down. I didn't really have to use the bathroom so I brushed my teeth and did what I had to do, I got out and Mattia wasn't there, I went downstairs and they were all eating waffles.

Ashley said "what up lazy ass" I rolled my eyes and sat down, she gave me a plate with a waffle on it, she also gave me some coffee, honestly, the coffee helped with my headache. Ale said "so, what are we doing today?" We all shrugged, I said "what is there to do around here?" Alvaro said "let me see what's around, there's a jumping place, there's an amusement park, and there's a water park." Ale said "how about we choose a place to go today and then we can go to another place tomorrow" we agreed to go to the jumping place today and the water park tomorrow, it was already 1:36 so we got ready. We were going to stay till 4, me and Mattia went upstairs to get ready, it was going to get hot so I wore shorts and a shirt, this was the outfit 👇

 We were going to stay till 4, me and Mattia went upstairs to get ready, it was going to get hot so I wore shorts and a shirt, this was the outfit 👇

Mattia wore this 👇

(It's shorts though) I just left my face alone, I put on chapstick though, I was taking some mirror pics in the bathroom mirror, then Mattia hugged me from behind and laid his head on my shoulder

(It's shorts though) I just left my face alone, I put on chapstick though, I was taking some mirror pics in the bathroom mirror, then Mattia hugged me from behind and laid his head on my shoulder. I took a pic and posted it on my Snap story, I just put "💓" and then Ale screamed "come on, we're waiting on you guys" I grabbed my wallet and I already had my phone so that's all I needed. Ale's car had 7 seats so we all got in his car, Ale and Ashley in the front, me and Mattia in the very back and the rest in the middle, Mattia laid his head in my lap, I said "what a baby." He said "I know I'm your baby" I rolled my eyes and laughed, then Kairi screamed so loud, we all got scared and I said "what?!" He said "your story, it's so cute and you even put a heart" Roshaun slapped his head and said "really dumbass?? They're secretly together, we all know it."

I said "what? No we're not" he said "yea, whatever" then Ale put on some music to shut us up, I looked out the window and then heard some light snoring, I looked down and saw that Mattia was asleep. I said to Ale "did he not get sleep?" Ale said "idk, he always goes to sleep late and he kinda woke up early this morning" I felt bad for him but I just let him sleep, we got there 10 minutes later, I said "I don't wanna wake him up though." Ashley said "just wake him up, come on" I shook him lightly and said "Mattia, we're here" he got up and yawned, they opened the seat thing so we could get out, we both got out and walked inside.

We went to the front counter and got our wristbands, I guess there's not only jumping things but a lot of other things, we could stay for 3 hours so till 4:32, we got a locker to put our stuff inside, we left our stuff there and our shoes. We went to the big jumping thing, it had a huge jumping place, it looked like this 👇

It was more big but we all went onto this and jumped around, we did front flips and bounced off the walls, Roshaun and Ale did back flips but we couldn't do those, Mattia came up to me and asked "you wanna go do another thing?" I said "yea, let's ...

It was more big but we all went onto this and jumped around, we did front flips and bounced off the walls, Roshaun and Ale did back flips but we couldn't do those, Mattia came up to me and asked "you wanna go do another thing?" I said "yea, let's go" so we told everybody and then left, there was this fighting thing 👇

Me and Mattia went against each other, I was a little afraid since it was kinda high, he didn't get me that hard but I did, he simply just pushed me with the thing and I fell off. I screamed so loud and fell into the foam. He said "haha I won" I flipped him off and then he jumped down, we then wanted to go play dodgeball since they had a dodgeball thing. It was like a jumping place but there's a line in the middle and a lot of foam balls, we both ran and waited in line, we ended up being in different teams, I knew he was going to try to get me. I was right, he got a ball and tried to throw it at me but he missed, I tried to get him but got someone else, oops, he tried to get me again and I dodged it, then the third time, he got me. I got out and then shortly after, he got out, I said "let's go to that over there"  I pulled him and it was where you could just jump into foam, I did a front flip into the foam and Mattia did a twisty front flip thing.

Then when we were done, they had games, I went to buy a card to play and Mattia tried to stop me so he could pay but he was too late, I paid and went to a game, you get tickets and then you can buy things. I got 400 tickets from that game! I went to play more and whatever, Mattia played a couple games too, I had a lot of tickets so we went to the store, I bought a teddy bear, and lots of candy, we were walking when we bumped into Ale and Ashley. I asked "where are the rest?" They shrugged and we went to find them, we found them at the rock wall, I said "I wanna try it" so I went on it and at the bottom was foam so I was fine, I went to the very top and I had to try to go all around and it was a huge wall. I didn't make it but whatever.

Skip to 4:32

Our time was done so we got our stuff and walked out, Ale said "let's go get food from a diner or something" we all agreed and we went to the diner, on the way there, Mattia was really tired. He didn't take a nap cause we got there in like 5 minutes, we went inside and ordered.

Sorry I haven't been posting guys, I'm really tired cause I got like 4 hours of sleep last night and my eyes burn but I'll make sure to finish it tomorrow. Sorry, I had some visitors over and I was having a lot of fun but again, I apologize, goodnight and love you all 💜💜💜