Part 44

I jumped up out of bed, it was Monday and today me and Mattia are going on a date! I was excited, I went to my closet and chose my outfit 👇

I went to brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair, I curled my lashes and put on lip gloss, I put on my perfume, lotion, and deodorant, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs

I went to brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair, I curled my lashes and put on lip gloss, I put on my perfume, lotion, and deodorant, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Diego said "so, when are we hanging out?" I said "idk, why don't you hang out with you girlfriend" he said "we broke up" my mouth fell open, I was being an asshole but he deserves it. I said "well I'm going to school already, then I got a text.

Mattia 💜
Can I pick you up?

Me
Sure, I'll be outside

I was about to walk out then Diego said "I dropped out of school" I yelled "what?! And mom let you?" He said "I still have to tell her but I don't think she'll care" I shook my head and walked out and sat on my porch, Mattia pulled up and smiled, his smile made me smile. I opened the door and got in, he kissed me cheek and said "hey baby" I said "hi Mattia" he drove to school, I was so tired, idk why, I did go to sleep kinda early last night so I don't understand. I said "oh, umm, weird thing but I keep having dreams about you and I having a baby" he laughed and said "really? Again?" I nodded and he said "well at least your thinking of me" I smiled and went on my phone.

We soon got to school, we got out and all the boys were jumping, I was so confused, Mattia said "dumb asses" Kairi said very low "Ashley, your pregnant huh?" She nodded and Ale was next to her, holding her, it was honestly really cute, when will Mattia ever ask me out? I would say yes, what if we live on together, I mean, I kinda just met him and me and him obviously have a connection. "Y/n? Hello?" Mattia was waving his hand in my face, "oh, my bad" I said, he looked at me weirdly and the bell rang, he held my hand and we walked into school, we went to our lockers which weren't far from each other.

We went to Language Arts together, we literally only have a week left of school, I came into school very late.

Skip to lunch

I went to sit down, I sat down next to Mattia and kissed his cheek, Ashley said "ok, so I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow just to check up on things yk" we were all talking, "I want it to be a girl" Kairi said, I said "me too!" The rest of the boys said "we want it to be a girl" Alvaro said "we want a little boy so we could teach him to be like us" I said "what? Assholes." They laughed, Ashley said "I also want it to be a boy" Ale said "me too!" Me and Kairi looked at each other and rolled our eyes, the boys were now talking about fifa (20 since someone had asked) me and Ashley were talking about hanging out today.

"Why don't we go to your house, your moms not home" she said, I said "umm sure, but me and Mattia are going out tonight" she said "oh, then I'll help you choose your outfit" I nodded and tapped Mattia, he turned around and said "hmm?" His precious eyes and face, his hair was perfect at all times, I said "umm, oh yea, what time are we going out tonight?" He laughed and said "love it when you stare at me, umm I'll pick you up at 8:00" I nodded and went back to talking with Ashley, then the bell rang, we got up and went to our next class, mine was science.