Overall

1) Read each character's dialogue lines from the entire novel, one after the other. Check for the continuity in the character voice.

2) Read the novel out loud and highlight in one color all the places that you like and what to have more of. In a different color—all the parts that do not make you happy. Look for patterns and how to change the later into the former.

3) Record yourself speaking the novel (chapter by chapter) out loud, listen, and see what phrases/sentences sound off. (Or use the an AI to read it outloud for you).

4) Do a graph on tension per chapter, to see that there are growth arches, peaks, but also valleys for relief.

5) Decide on any character name changes, avoid names starting with the same letter, or sounding the same.

6) Add special distinguishing things that pop in the speech, gestures, etc. for each character, that will make them recognizable.

7) What's the structure you based the novel on? ABCDE, Save the Cat, Freiburg pyramid, three act structure, etc.

8)  Note a rising action per chapter and then in the novel's arch overall.

9) Evaluate if the paragraph/chapter advances the story, if not—kill your darlings (remove, even if loved writing it).

10) Review that the character's wants and needs are clear and are part of the character's development arc.

11) Check character flaws for consistency,  unless those change as part of the story. Otherwise a fearful person should consistently be so.