Prologue

Summary:

Kim Taehyung has always wanted to work for the law. That was until his sister was killed in the crossfire between two gangs and the police covered it up. Ever since then, Taehyung took justice into his own hands by becoming an assassin for hire nicknamed The Sparrow.

Now, he is 26 years old and has accepted his solitary life.

Until he is met with an entirely different challenge: a teenage brat whom he is supposed to protect with his life. Against his will, of course.

Jeon Jeongguk is infuriating, spoiled, and a personal pain in the ass for Taehyung, who wants nothing to do with the younger. Or does he?

The story of gangs, betrayal, and love in the context of Taekook.

Info On This Story:

This story was originally posted on AO3 by lalalisaland (https://archiveofourown.org/works/23273833?view_full_work=true)

This is a very graphic and violent story, with death, torture, guns, and graphic depictions of everything. Please take that into consideration before reading.

I will be uploading chapters ASAP, the story will be (too) long and many PLOT TWISTS will occur.

It is a very slow burn, but it IS a Taekook story, so wait for it. Smut is a given.

This story takes place in 2018. It has nothing to do with real BTS/BTS timeline.

Kim Taehyung is 26 years old in Korean age system, 25 in American. For picture reference see the beginning of each chapter.

Jeon Jeongguk is 19 years old in Korean age system, 18 in American. For picture reference see the beginning of each chapter.