Chapter 1

"Nozomu! Zhēn! Breakfast is ready! Hurry! That means you too Lore!" A sky blue haired male with lilac grey eyes call out as he sets the table.
"Coming uncle Yasu!" A voice shouted followed along by footsteps as two females walk in. One with pale blue skin and pointy ears the other with a light brown tone and a beauty mark just above her upper left lip. The only resemblance being their dyed pastel hair and eyes which the pointy eared one hid with bangs.

Both wore different uniforms being three years apart. "How are you two feeling on your first days of school?" The long haired male greeted the two with a closed eye smile. Had it not been for his eye color no one would be able to see the resemblance.

"Nervous? Anxious? Scared?"

'Anxious,' Zhēn admitted through hand motions also known as sign language earning a nod from the pair.
"Ah. Well that's understandable, but don't worry Lore will be there," Yasu attempted to assure the mute niece that bared a great resemblance to her father while the other look a spitting image of her mother.
"I'll what?" A male with fairly toned skin and spiky amber hair questions brow raised with a uniform similar to Zhēn's in place of the skirt he wore a pair of pants while Zhēn added black spandex pants to her skirt and orange shoes with a lilac design.
"Help her," Yasu's expression darkened as he turns to face the third year.

"R-Right," Lore sweatdrops with his hands up in surrender.
"Perfect!" Yasu goes back to his usual friendly self with an aura of flowers about him. "Now Nozomu please re-"
"Go to the office, ask for schedule, and go to class," Nozomu tsked. Anime crying Yasu pulls the three in a hug proud of them.

"Enough with the hugs old man," Lore and Nozomu spout in unison then exchange looks of disgusts as Zhēn stared icily ahead in the vast of nothing also known as daydreaming.
"Welp! Finish your breakfast we're all busy today!" Yasu announces letting go of his stubborn 'children' who view him as a fatherly figure. With a nod he finishes his breakfast in a hurry nearly as fast as the trio who started a mini food eating contest only for Zhēn to win.

"Bow down to our Overlord Devourer of Bacon Pancakes!" Nozomu jokes worshipping her sister exaggeratedly.
"Zhēn. Zhēn. Zhēn," Lore cheered in a hushed tone for effects.

Running out Lore and Zhēn take Nozomu to her 'new' school. "Nabu Middle School, huh?" Nozomu hummed questioning the school choice her uncle chose. He had decided she should attend a 'normal' school after being expelled from a private school that chose to take her alone instead of the 'Jiangyin' sisters all because they couldn't risk her sister being a danger to others if she had an 'incident'.

As the classes flew by she found herself far less overwhelmed in with the lessons far behind compared to her prior school. I wonder how you are doing Nozomu couldn't help, but think of her elder sister as she fiddled with a special quirk neutralizing ring that impaled her index finger quite painfully.

.............

Still the petite mute teen fiddled with the plain choker like contraption somewhat constricting her neck. A flicker of sorrow glistens in the bicolor soft eyes. If the school was as 'elite' and vastly different than the 'special' programs she had been sent to shouldn't have a problem. However doubt always seem to cave in at such horrid times. Her last day of attending mentioned 'program' a group of elites decided to give her lovely ebony locks a makeover in hopes of ruining her image and hair texture for what they claimed to be 'saftey' purposes.

Not wanting to risk an 'accident' she kept her hair dyed and even up the ends. It made the female nearly unrecognizable in comparison to the past so she was rather relieved that it turned out well even if she despised the color of her current hair. "You must be Jiangyin Zhēn?" A male she recognized to be the Evacuation Hero: Power Loader also known as Higari Majima .... Or is it Majima Higari? It tended to confuse Zhēn when it came to names and formalities.

Nodding she's directed after a small rather informative lecture from everyone's favorite principal who understood how she must feel and somewhat of an understanding on what she must've dealt with. "Welcome to class 1-H."