Chapter 1

OK so um I am so so sorry it took me that long to update I have had a really busy week and didn't have enough time to wright. Actually it's like two weeks. I think. Anyway sorry this chapter is so short I will try make the next one longer and update faster, hope you enjoy!

Sophie was about to go to Candleshade when her imparter started to ring. It was Fitz. He would definitely want to know why she wasn't going to everglen that day.

"Hi Fitz" she said, though her words must've sounded drained because his smile immediately disappeared.

"Are you okay Sophie? You sound exhausted."

"Of course! Just a little tired." She wasn't lying ,she was tired but that wasn't the reason she didn't wanna talk to Fitz. And she had a feeling Fitz was going to freak out if he found out why.

"Can you come to Everglen today then?"

She really hoped he couldn't tell that she now had a bald spot on her left eye when she answered. "Not today... I-uh have to help Grady in the pastures today."

"Oh okay" she didn't have to look at Fitz to tell he was disappointed

Sophie quickly hung up before Fitz could question any further. She sprinted up the stairs to the leapmaster noticing she was really late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, miss Foster. As nice as it is seeing you I can't help but think you are here to see my son."

Lord cassius was never nice to Keefe and it fueled her already raging anger caused by Fitz. "Yes" she said storming by Keefe's father. "and his name is Keefe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey foster" Keefe was at the bottom of stairs in candleshade waiting for her, with Ro by his side.

"Hey Lord Hunkyhair" Sophie said it with goofy smile and Keefe smiled back at her.

"Aaawwwww! Look she's only been here for five minutes and is already using his nickname!" Ro said it with a wildly amused smile plastered on her face, and even though she was annoyed she slowly felt her lips stretch in to a smile.

"Hey! we always use nicknames!" Keefe seemed surprised that Ro would say this now especially since they have been calling each other foster and lord hunkyhair for at least a year.

"Maybe but it's fun to tease you two. Right Sandor?" her overprotective bodyguard was clearly fighting off a smile.

Sophie didn't noticed that Keefe had grabed a piece of paper as he slowly placed it on her lap.

Let's go to havenfield but leave them behind. Just follow my lead. Nod twice if your going to teleport us there.

She quickly made sure Ro and Sandor weren't looking as she nodded twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keefe seemed to have already planned their escape. He covered his lies so smoothly she wondered if he had been trained.

"Oooh you guys, how have I never showed you the garden? It's the only good place here and it has a nice view. C'mon!" He sprinted out the door Sophie hot on his heels. They both ran to toward the cliffs. It's a good thing he's fast than her because Sophie didn't know that there were any cliff's at Candleshade.

Their bodyguards were quickly catching up on them as they reached the cliffs. They heard them shouting threats as they cracked open the void and teleported to havenfield.

No hate comments pls, but if you can could you give me feed back? Thanks.