Chapter 2

Hey guys i'm sorry I havn't updated in a long time and I probobly won't again for a while I will try my best for faster updates and longer and better chapters. Also I would like to do a Q\A so if you want, ask questions.😁

"Nice landing Foster" Keefe said grinning at Sophie. She then realized she landed right in alicorn poop again. Great.

"You know" Keefe said "it doesn't look that bad if you" Sophie screamed as Keefe threw leaves all over like she was someone from a movie covered in tar and he was the person to throw the feathers.

"Ah, c'mon foster, don't be mad you know you'd do the same to me!" Keefe pleaded as Sophie started walking towards her house.

"Oh calm down, I was just getting mallowmelt." Suddenly he was running towards the house calling for Edaline.

"EDALINE? Foster says there Mallowmelt."

"It's in the fridge Keefe, there should be four or five pans" Keefe's head popped up at that and he sprinted for the fridge. But Sophie was already there soaking wet but washed off. And she had a pan of mallowmelt in her hands.

"Thanks Foster, I'll take the whole pan please"

"The whole pan are you sure?" The second Keefe finished nodding she grabbed the whole pan and dumped it on his head.

"C'mon Foster, NOT THE HAIR!!!" he quickly rushed to the fridge and grabbed another pan of mallowmelt and dumped it on her head.

"HEY!!!" Beating him to it Sophie grabbed the jar of jam off of the counter grabbed a huge spoon full and flung it at his face.

"AH, FOSTER! FIRST THE HAIR AND NOW THE FACE!?!" she could tell he was about to give her major pay back but his imparter started ringing.

"Who is it?" when he didn't answer, she peeked over his shoulder and saw that it was lord cassius. She could tell Keefe was begging her to leave so she went upstairs to her room and waited. While she was waiting she could them fighting and wondered if she should help but her imparter started ringing.

It was Fitz. Again.

"Hi Fitz" he had a huge smile on his face so it was hard not to exited.

"Hey Sophie" he said it in a sing songy voice " I got us I reservation for Haute Cuisinetomorrow night, also you might want to dress fancy cause this restauraunt is the fanciest in the lost cities"

"How did you get a reservation? Grady and edaline tried a week ago and they booked them two years from now" she was so excited she forgot about keefe until he knocked on her door.

"Sorry fitz, see you later. What time is the reservation for?"

"5:30"

"I'll be there at 5, bye"

"Bye"

Keefe walked in as soon as she hung up. His eyes were red and puffy.

"I'm really sorry sophie, I have to go" his voice was hoarse and she could tell he felt guilty.

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, bye" he quickly took out his home crystal and leaped away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past hour and seventeen minutes, and yes she's been counting, sandor is giving her a lecture a bout never leaving without his permission and especially never forgetting him at Keefe housewith no way to get  to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie invited Biana over the next day cause she needed alot of help with getting ready.

"Are you almost done, I told Fitz I would be the ten minutes ago"

"Sheesh, sophie it's only been an hour. And yes i'm almost done." For ten more minutes Biana worked on her makeup and hair.

"Done!" Biana practically squealed. And she coudn't blame her when she saw what she looked like.

                                                                                        Her dress

                                                                                        Her hair

                                                                     Her makeup was natural

~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~'~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wha" were fitz's only words when she got to everglen. And he looked just as nice as she did.  

"Ready to go"

"Yep where is the restauraunt?"

"In Atlantis" he pulled out his pathfinder and they both stepped into the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Fitz asked their waiter for the bill, sophie started talking again.

"So has keefe talked to you at all lately?"

"No why?"

"Because yesterday when he was at havenfield he had to leave in a hurry after talking to his dad" she realized her slip a little to late.

"You were with keefe yesterday?"she could tell he was already mad so she just kept talking.

"Yep, we made plans yesterday morning"

"Probably after I asked you" she could swear she saw steam coming out of his ears " So you said no to me just so you could hang out with keefe, I had something speacial planned but you were to busy with him"

"First of all Keefe is my friend and second of all you don't get to boss me around any more."

"I'm not bossing you around i'm asking you to spend more time with me then you do with him!"

"I don't  think that's gonna happen considering i'm not your girlfriend anymore." At that she pulled out her home crystal and leaped away.

Please give feedback or just comment and have a nice day!😁