Tsuya and her child

I kept running with my baby in my arms. I was not going to let those people take my child away! I ran far from my home. Holding that would lead them away from it. But to my luck I saw a fire and smoke in the distance. I waited in a tree. Trying to see if my attackers were still there. And try where. And since I had climbed a tree, I wouldn't get to the ground fast enough to get a head start. So I tree hopped. Hoping that I would lose them.

I've been running for so long that my legs are starting to ache. I knew this usually meant that I was breaking my muscles and they would get stronger(1). If I survived this. I'd be sore the next day.

But my adrenaline was going down fast. And that's when it happened.

Slash CRACK BAM

Someone had managed to cut my leg.

I fell and gun shots fired.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!!!"
Those precious cries for mercy as I caught the bullets and flung them back with just as much speed.

Normally I would enjoy it but this time I had to get away.

I had to protect my baby boy.

He's the only thing that I have.

I couldnt let them take him.

I kept running.

Soon I lost sight of them but all of a sudden SLASH!!!! A deep cut from a sword cut me from my chest to my waist.
Tace was on my back so he wasn't hurt. His little blanket was around him. Holding him safely. I killed my attackers by swiftly kicking him in his throat. I ran away from the man as he kept trying to struggle to get his breath back. As I ran I felt myself getting weaker by the second. Tace was opening his eyes. I ran so far I ended up next to my friends house. That was actually in the next country over. I called out holding that she was home. And that she would find my son and take care of him.

I fell down onto the grass. Letting Tace see my Face as I hugged his small body in my hands.

I started tearing up as I realized that I was getting tired I probably won't wake up after I go to sleep this time. I regretted all the times I wasn't able to be with my child but in the end I only saw his face as he opened his eyes for the first time. "Well, Tace Zion... Looks like you won't be in bad hands. I love you. And I'll miss you". I kissed his forehead. Silently letting the tears fall. " Be safe." Tace smiled and closed his eyes. Still smiling. "I'm sleepy Tace. Let me rest. Ace. I'm coming to see you again."

My visioned blurred as I saw my friend come out of her house. She screamed and ran towards me and little Tace.
~I wish the best for both of you two. Tace Zion I love you so much. *Yawn* Good bye sweet heart.

I smiled.

My precious little baby boy.