Cast

Zander(Age-300):Elder triplet works a lot have few girlfriends and slept with few pack members but he is very dangerous if any threat comes to his pack, dominating and heartless man hates disrespect even from family,friends and pack members lost hope to find his mate first he will hate mate but eventually will fall for her because he is craving for love and he is a alpha king.

Zack(Age-300):Second triplet he is very caring and kind among his brothers love kids,nature and reading books spend most of his time with pack kids and major decision of packs will be taken by him also a hard worker tried to love but nothing worked so he is patiently waiting for his soulmate he believes there is someone for him craving for love a lot he is a vampire king.

Zayn(Age-300):Last triplet he is a no 1 player and has slept with many girls and breaked many hearts doesn't wait for his soulmate because he thinks she never exist but there is a craving for love in his heart gets angry easily work for his pack sincerely he is a hybrid mix of werewolf and vampires hybrid and also a head witch.

Swetha(Age:20):She loves nature,kids,reading books,riding bikes and wearing comfortable clothes her parents died in a accident so she is living alone since 18years handling there family business and her neighbours are her guardians and childhood friends she is a strong and fiesty girl wants everything in her way doesn't listen to other except her friends and their family she has become like this for a reason to save herself from this dirty world and a past which till now haunts her doesn't want love in her life she hate men's and have a black belt in karate she knows all kinds of self defence lives in hyderabad she will be like a guide in their lives.

So three different mates and a fiesty little human girl the triplets think their soul mates doesn't exist but she is a Indian and they do not no that they have to share their mate they think they have three mates but when they find this it will be a major shock for them..........