Other Cast

Jayson(Age-250):First triplet he is a right-hand for Zander work like a machine because he has lost his parents and sister in accident and his mate cheated him she was a human so he killed her but he didn't die because Moon goddess had better future for him doesn't believe in human and mates has slept with many girls he is a beta of Zander and a werewolf but he will have a special place in swetha's heart he will consider her as a sister and will only listen to her swetha will play a Cupid role to join him with his mate.

Johnson:Second triplet he is a right hand and a good friend for Zack they help the pack, miss his family and sister very kindhearted waiting for his love he follow is brother orders he is a vampire and a beta for Zack he consider pari as his sister and help her to gain her love.

Jenson:Third triplet spoiltbrat love girls no 2 play boy best friend of Zayn work hard doesn't believe in soulmates he is also a hybrid and beta witch.

Pari(Age-19):She is very innocent,shy and a kind hearted girl lost her father and lives with her mother and helping her to run the family business bestie of swetha and neighbour swetha has saved her many times from dangerous boys she is very precious to her mother and swetha and she is the youngest in their besties gang Jo will become her brother in further plot she wants love craving for love and wants to take all pain of her mate Jayson.

Varuna(Age-20):Princess of her house very good girl mother of their gang if anything wrong happens to her besties she will erupt like a volcano very patient and hard-working girl advice everyone when they are lost and mate of Johnson.

Bharathi(Age:20):Tomboy and has lot of attitude only to boys who cross her part hates men's who flirts and doesn't believe in love hate self obessed boys care only for her parents and gang hard working and no nonsense type of girl mate of Jenson her Nick name bans.

Pari is a baby girl in their girls gang all care for her a lot,swetha doesn't have parents same as Jayson and they have literally same past which will make them brother-Sister duo she will not interfere in pari and Jay love story but when it crosses it's limit she will become a Cupid pari only has a mother bharathi and Varuna has both their parents John will become pari brother to unite his brother with his love. And swetha and Jay bond will make the triplets to feel jealous to the core and all their love story will be first known to swetha and swetha past will be known in further story exactly the past is not hers but it will haunt her to the core..........