IX | THRONECOMING (PT. 2)

"Can you believe it fairytale fanatics?  Raven Queen and Elise Snow are going to sign the Storybook of Legends!"

The news of the two rebels signing the Storybook of Legends spread like wildfire. Some were in joy, some were not.

"Why, this is the most epic thing to happen since... Raven and Elise didn't sign the Storybook. First up, Huntlynn– that's my cute name for Hunter and Ashlynn." Blondie giggled.

"It's just, when Raven and Elise decided not to sign, we thought there was hope for us. The same for Elise and Dexter." Ashlynn explained looking at Hunter.

"Yeah. Wait! They're gonna sign?" Hunter exclaimed, having no idea on the news. Ashlynn put her hand on his arm, "Honey, you really need to read the MirrorBlogs."

"Well, Raven convinced me. She doesn't want anything to happen to her best friends ever after. Elise is being a supportive friend of hers as always. And what's the hatter with that?" Maddie said while hanging upside down on a tree.

"This changes everything!" Duchess exclaimed while dancing at the lake.

"Uh, this doesn't change anything." Cerise's eyes were covered by her friend wolf, shielding her view as he licked on the ice cream.

"Well, I support my girlfriend on whatever she has to do, though I don't want to lose her..." Dexter muttered in the end, but was taken back when Humphfrey grabbed onto the camera. "Only two more day to vote for Thronecoming Queen and King, so get online and vote!"

"Me? Well, Raven signing the Storybook of Legends means we'll each play our part. And I'll sleep, for 100 years..." Briar said, her tone dropping in the end, realizing on what will happen to her.

And so, as Thronecoming approached. The girls were getting their dresses fairest at the fitting forum.

"Can you believe it? Raven is going to sign, Elise as well!" Apple exclaimed, making the two chuckled awkwardly.

"It's like my birthday and New Chapter Day and True Hearts Day all wrapped into one– Ooh, a little tight, don't you think? Uh, anyway, all wrapped into one beautiful present—" Briar loudly groaned. "We get it!"

"Woah, what's ruffled your feathers?" Duchess asked Briar. "It's just, it's not as easy as you make it sound, Apple." Briar scowled. "What's not?" Apple asked, not getting her point. "Following our destinies." Briar answered. "I mean, you really think I want to sleep for 100 years?"

"Well, you are going to miss out on all the great parties." Raven commented. "Is that how you guys see me? Just a party girl? I don't want to sleep because I'm going to lose all my friends. I'm gonna be alone. How do you think that feels?" Briar told them.

"I never thought about that..." Elise realizes. "Well I have. And now that you're guys are gonna sign... it changes everything." Briar opened the curtains to another room and going inside it. "But, Briar. We all have our part to play." Apple reasoned, making Briae even more angry.

"Easy for you to say, Apple. You get poisoned for, what, like a week?" Briar snapped, which made the rest of the girls 'oohed' and Apple being taken back. "Briar, I'm sorry you're upset, but—"

"I'm happy for you, Apple. I'm happy that Raven is going to sign. But now, I don't think I want to." Briar then left them at the fitting forum, all silent.