Prologue: The Undead Moron

We see Racoon City in total chaos. Buildings are burning, zombies are walking around, with Humans fighting against them.

And worst of all, the news said that it would be a clear night, but it was RAINING!! dun dun DUUUUN! A real Apokalypse if you ask me.

Anyway. Enough about that uninteresting stuff.

In midst of the breakout, we see a bar. When we walk in, we see that it is a normal looking one with a stage in the back for comedie gigs.

OH! And a bunch of zombies of course.

And finally, on the stage we see our protagonist.

"And then he said' Omae wa mou shindeiru' and the other guy just says 'Nani', before he ACTUALLY dies. Haha! And? How was it?" he asked the 'audience'.

The crowd of zombies in front of him just stood there, looking aimlessly in the air and growling.

"Pah! That shit was funny! You are all uncultured swines. Except you Amy." he said and pointed at a zombie girl sitting in the back on a chair.

" he said and pointed at a zombie girl sitting in the back on a chair

(Less blood and the wounds are sewed)

She was silent and just looked at him with foggy eyes.

(Y/n) goes down the stage, to her and took her hand.

"Let's go. I don't like these guys. Don't understand real culture." he muttered the last part.

They walked towards the door, but before he went out he looked at a mirror besides him.

(Kinda like this, but you have your hair and eye color and wear clothes of your liking

(Kinda like this, but you have your hair and eye color and wear clothes of your liking.)

"Looking good.~" he said to his mirror self and pointed with both fingers at it.

Once they were outside the bar he looked at a map he got.

"Alright! We went to the bar. Now... Where could we go next?" he asked himself.

Suddenly a loud crash was heard.

"The fu-?! Well at least I know where won't go now." he said and wanted to walk the opposite direction.

But Amy was walking towards it.

"Amy? You're walking in the wrong direction. We want to go this way." he said and pointed back at the road he was taking.

She just turned around, looked at him for a bit and continued walking.

"*sigh* fine~. Let's go towards the danger I guess." he complained and both walked towards the crash sound.

Once there they at first spotted nothing, when suddenly a car crashed down the road.

"Jesus!" (Y/n) quickly grabbed Amy and hid behind a car.

He looked at the car again and saw a big  figure laying besides it.

The figure slowly stood up and then walked towards the car.

The car door suddenly opened and out crawled a young women.

The car then suddenly exploded and made her fly back a bit

On the other side, the figures face Mask burned of and revealed the face of a women.

Her skin was pale, her brown hair was falling on her shoulders and her face had been sewed. Her right eye was also sewed shut. She wore these black leather restrains on her whole body.

The women who crawled out of the car saw her face too and wanted to escape her, but she was too weak to stand up.

"As much as I want to see it, we better hurry and go." (Y/n) said, but Amy looked at him.

"What? You want me to save her? No way."

"....."

"That's not it. I do care, but I also like my head still attached to my body."

"......"

"No! Anything but that! Please!"

"......"

"*sigh*Alright, alright. I'll do it." he said and stood up.

He sneaked behind the big women, who was about to stomp on the other one and jumped on her back.

"HAHA! YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" He yelled.

But then the women grabbed him by his throat.

"Shit! How could you expect that?"

She didn't say anything and began to tighten her grip.

"gah... You...."

She put even more pressure on it.

"hngh............. Harder mommy."

The women was startled by that, but also by the fact, that his throat is still intact and not crushed.

A sudden rocket diverted her attention from the boy, as she let him go, to catch it with on of her tentacles and then threw it in a car a bit further away. Good thing it wasn't the one Amy was hiding behind.

"Out of the way!" a voice said and revealed a man with a rocket launcher firing another shot at the big women, which hit and made her kneel down.

(Y/n) quickly ran to Amy and took her to the still laying women, while the man helped the woman stand up.

Together they made their way to a subway entrance and closed the door.

"Phew. That was something." (Y/n) said, but as he turned around a gun was held against his head.

"._."

"Alright. You better start talking now. Who are you both or better yet, what are you?" the man asked.

"Fuck." (Y/n) exclaimed.